How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah look I don’t have a problem with that. Adelaide can still go on to win the flag, we can still come last. Are we going to be as accepting of them just having a bit of fun if that were to occur? Judging by Thursday night we still have a bit of work to do.

I want to death ride them and enjoyed it today but maybe just a smug smirk after each loss instead of streaking nude down Lygon street is a more cautious approach.

Meh, it's a public footy forum. Go for your life and enjoy the little things 😘

Great result, not many gave the Hawks a chance.

Crows looked ordinary, but still think they will bounce back, they have too much talent not to.

Next week vs Sydney is big. Would be nice to see them start 0-2.

Never like to see injuries, Doedee is a big out for them.

Double death riding thread has had 13 posts since the power rangers got done. The idiots just copped a reality check and realised that the Other part of the equation is them winning.
Up until today, they were supposedly premiership certainties, and their players were made of titanium; immune to injury, coming off the best preseason in AFL history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double death riding thread has had 13 posts since the power rangers got done. The idiots just copped a reality check and realised that the Other part of the equation is them winning.

I saw someone made a post saying to ban you from one of the crows match day threads because you were liking posts from pissed off crows supporters having a go about today's performance.

LOL

That's such a great idea to troll like their negative posts about their own team :p

I saw someone made a post saying to ban you from one of the crows match day threads because you were liking posts from pissed off crows supporters having a go about today's performance.

LOL

That's such a great idea to troll like their negative posts about their own team :p

Surely you cannot get banned for liking their own posts?

Just had a look at their first seven weeks and they have an easy run, so we may have to get ready to eat some humble pie for a few weeks. In saying that, if they stumble in a few games, then our trade will certainly look a lot better.
This depends where they are at as a team. Could it be that the age demographic of many of their better players sees them on a further downward slide? Are there still underlying issues at the club as a result of the Collective Minds debacle? Things can go pear-shaped very quickly if all is not right at a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back