Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

I don't know what Chudshakes are but they sound like super thick thickshakes.
Is there such thing as Chudcakes if so I'll have a slice.
Remember the good ol days when you could turn a maccas shake up side down and nothing would come out?

I don't know what Chudshakes are but they sound like super thick thickshakes.
Is there such thing as Chudcakes if so I'll have a slice.
The Chudshake, a drink formed from the distillation of mystery ingredient chud, was brought to the Roys FFC by recruit Itsmyshow.

The Chudshake was once linked to the Wondercookies in a shocking expose of an underground people trafficking network, which may or may not have been fan-fiction.

So.... who's excited about qooty tomorrow!
Not me, I'm kinda over it....again.
I just watched The Dirt on Netflix. Here I am wondering how some tall goofy looking dude like Tommy Lee ends up marrying Heather Locklear and Pamela Anderson while I plough through the mire of Qooty losses, the balance of the universe is strange - if we keep losing the Roys are likely to cut me free like Motley Crue did Vince Neil.

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
It didnt work well on C64. Usually needed C128 to run Elite. Friends had it.
I never played it. Didn't appeal to me. Though I did like Mercenary on the C128.
Can we SIM this game now, close the thread, then we can play golf and drink beers all day tomorow, win win :)
That's actually what I plan on doing tomorrow in preparation for this game.

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
Not me, I'm kinda over it....again.
I just watched The Dirt on Netflix. Here I am wondering how some tall goofy looking dude like Tommy Lee ends up marrying Heather Locklear and Pamela Anderson while I plough through the mire of Qooty losses, the balance of the universe is strange - if we keep losing the Roys are likely to cut me free like Motley Crue did Vince Neil.
This really is one of the world's great mysteries.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
There's no justice in this world. Tommy Lee turns Locklear into a drug ****** moll, gives Pamela Hep C and corrupts the Marvel s**t of JoshWoodenSpoon

But apart from that, he’s also responsible for Motley Crues music....

Complete bastard...

But apart from that, he’s also responsible for Motley Crues music....

Complete bastard...
True, he was a gun drummer, but for the music I'll give the kudos to Nikki Sixx. He was a gun. Vince Neil was like the Season 27 Las Vegas Bears though, they could have done better.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Erm...... Sausages, wtf are chudshakes?

CHUDSHAKES are, essentially, the liquified excrement of digested people - that, I think, also "tentaclise" some imbibers, turning them into ravenous tentacle monsters whose only desire is to eat people to digest, to then make more chudshakes.

I'd stay away from 'em Jez :D

Jul 21, 2016
Redland Bay, Queensland
AFL Club
Carlton
CHUDSHAKES are, essentially, the liquified excrement of digested people - that, I think, also "tentaclise" some imbibers, turning them into ravenous tentacle monsters whose only desire is to eat people to digest, to then make more chudshakes.

I'd stay away from 'em Jez :D
Noted, so glad I didn't ask you to give me the English analysis :rolleyes:

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Noted, so glad I didn't ask you to give me the English analysis :rolleyes:

I know....you guys think I am crazy.....I get it.....

But, I read the secret document....and it was this line which started my search for the truth.....

"Bushes of wiry hair covered all its bulk, it was hard to tell how many limbs it had...."

That line is from Malice in Wonderland.....and has led me to this.....the beast that Mobbs saw that night, all those years ago HAD TENTACLES....that's why he wasn't sure how many limbs it had......

And that in turn led Mobbs to the truth of Wondercookies.....which revealed the truth of chud and finally chudshakes.

I have just done more digging - I SEE THE TRUTH.

People, eaten by a tentacled monster, digested, and turned into s**t.
s**t made into cookies.
Cookies made into chud.
Chud made into chudshakes.
Chudshakes call forth tentacles from BEYOND.
Tentacled monsters eat the people.
And the whole cycle starts again.....

Does that help, at all? :)

Back