Excuse me...

20190324_124900.jpg

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Not really. You have gone from being the super-helpfull village focussed player, to hiding. That is what evil does and that is why we seered you. I wasn’t the only one to notice. This game has been vastly different in approach from you and it stood out.
I haven’t had time to do more than what I’ve done, and you clearly don’t take notice of the games I’ve played. I haven’t been super-helpful or super active as a villager for quite some time.

And I haven’t hid in this game either. Been involved quite a lot. To describe it as vast is grossly incorrect.

But the power of suggestion is a wonderful thing and you’ve left lots of suggestion breadcrumbs in this game. I am glad you are the role I suspected, because I love the play. Even using ‘why WE seered you’ is nice.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Not really. You have gone from being the super-helpfull village focussed player, to hiding. That is what evil does and that is why we seered you. I wasn’t the only one to notice. This game has been vastly different in approach from you and it stood out.
I should also say that your reply to me was a good diversion too. Didn’t address my point at all.

Good luck mate. Hope you win!

I should also say that your reply to me was a good diversion too. Didn’t address my point at all.

Good luck mate. Hope you win!
Thanks Mang. I've had Porps and Cockarfitt try the same schtick and I can understand why you are doing it. I would be too.

The SK would be pretty happy that it is being put on me too... Maybe the village should seer me as they did you.

Also, it is not your style to throw "evil" under the bus on the way out so in a way, thanks for helping me.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks Mang. I've had Porps and Cockarfitt try the same schtick and I can understand why you are doing it. I would be too.

The SK would be pretty happy that it is being put on me too... Maybe the village should seer me as they did you.

Also, it is not your style to throw "evil" under the bus on the way out so in a way, thanks for helping me.
As you’d well know, seering the SK would produce a good result for you wouldn’t it?

I’m not throwing evil under the bus; just asking everyone to think critically. There’s a difference isn’t there?

I was happy to leave it but I kept getting pesky notifications as I’m basking in the glory of various autopsy threads.

As you’d well know, seering the SK would produce a good result for you wouldn’t it?

I’m not throwing evil under the bus; just asking everyone to think critically. There’s a difference isn’t there?

I was happy to leave it but I kept getting pesky notifications as I’m basking in the glory of various autopsy threads.
I am assuming the SK would seer as SK given the GF seers as GF.

I agree by the way, you aren't throwing evil under the bus. I can't work out why you wouldn't challenge the seer rather than zero in on me.

SK seers as villager.
There is no question that Dero ticks many boxes as the SK and he will be painted into that corner but we can only do one lynch per day. No point ignoring the GF on a platter.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I agree by the way, you aren't throwing evil under the bus. I can't work out why you wouldn't challenge the seer rather than zero in on me.
Ummm... because the seer has been recruited by the Flogs.

And no, the SK seers as villager.

Been quite a bit of dodgy voting going on considering whilst ND’s timing was very funny at least he voted the GF.
JMoo Blackmaiked is a no brainer But is it too obvious? Self intimidation? Can’t rule it out.
Couple of others are interesting.

SK seers as villager.
There is no question that Dero ticks many boxes as the SK and he will be painted into that corner but we can only do one lynch per day. No point ignoring the GF on a platter.
I don't tick any boxes because I am not the SK. I made a joke on day one. That is about it.

I don't tick any boxes because I am not the SK. I made a joke on day one. That is about it.
You were voted for by the vig day 1 who missed his kill N1.
You made a list of the seers actions which could be a play hoping to show you in a good light as per fake seer seering you as goon.
You tick a few boxes.

You were voted for by the vig day 1 who missed his kill N1.
You made a list of the seers actions which could be a play hoping to show you in a good light as per fake seer seering you as goon.
You tick a few boxes.
That was Boncer after I joked about being the SK. He votes for me every game.
I made a list of the seers actions in the hope it would clear me.
I have been doing everything I can to help!

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also, Smeg is either the role blocker/ intimidator/ SK so given that we know what Manang is, wouldn't we be better off lynching Smeg today and Mang tomorrow?
Again how do we know that? Has it been explicitly proven/stated

Also, Smeg is either the role blocker/ intimidator/ SK so given that we know what Manang is, wouldn't we be better off lynching Smeg today and Mang tomorrow?
I have considered this but are you aware what this looks like coming from you after the last few posts?

Again how do we know that? Has it been explicitly proven/stated
Porps threw him under the bus, he was acting dodgy. He cracked it and had a go at Porps and then did not respond when I asked him "who had been thrown under the bus".

Seriously? Are you guys paying attention?

Just lynch me then. You clowns are hopeless.
Who was lynching you?
Now the sooky lalas look worse again.
Every single player knows smeg is evil(apart from OES :D)so your little tantrum looks silly too.
You’ve actually gone from yes that’s fair enough Rodney I understand how it may look (asked to be seered which doesn’t help only looks worse),
To chucking a wobbly when you aren’t even going to come close to being lynched.
Asking for the GF’s lynching to be postponed a day, surely you can see how dodgy that looks for a Suspected SK?
If you aren’t then you might want to check what you’re saying because it just keeps getting worse. I reckon the damage is done though and nothing I or anybody else says will save you in coming days now.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Porps threw him under the bus, he was acting dodgy. He cracked it and had a go at Porps and then did not respond when I asked him "who had been thrown under the bus".

Seriously? Are you guys paying attention?

I saw that but that’s not what I call explicit.

Back