Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Harf can't do drive due to coaching commitments.

If you’re signing a bloke from another station, you’re most likely offer good money, a lot of which would come from Lyon’s departure. No offence to AFLW but surely he wouldn’t knock back a lucarative offer for that?

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
If you’re signing a bloke from another station, you’re most likely offer good money, a lot of which would come from Lyon’s departure. No offence to AFLW but surely he wouldn’t knock back a lucarative offer for that?
He loves the coaching , that was the main reason he left

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
Crunch Time this morning was Whately King Kornes Murphy (I changed station)

What was the line-up last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

630am. All 4 sen digital stations playing the same alan richardson interview. ALL of the digital stations.

For a sports station they need to diversify. Perhaps thats what hutchy is aiming for, in time, as it cant be all done at once I guess. For example, use the 4 stations early morning to provide live sport from overseas.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
I tuned in at 11am to hear the news , but no , straight to basketball . The annoying thing during the week when interviewing guests they have to break for half hour news. Just doesn't make sense.

Turned it on about 10.45am and got the end of This Sporting Life or whatever it is with Peter Donegan and the funeral parlor. No worries, I thought, footy talk will kick in at 11am. Nope. Switched off and haven't turned it on again.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Only occurred to me that kane cornes commentates, as he did today at marvel. Is there anyone else in AFL football who hosts a show and is involved in a club (runner or ass. coach) and commentates?

Kane is not involved officially with the Power. Are you confusing him with Chad who is the Power's runner.

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
Trying to listen online and they haven't turned the stream back on yet.

What/Who is on for those who live in Vic? An footy chat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back