Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno why I fell for Billings again. Was playing midfield first quarter but the second quarter barely saw him, he is just not doing enough. Incredibly frustrating player to own.

Of course I have no Parker on the bench...have Miers and spud Balta.
Came on here to see if I was the only one. So many forward rookies to choose from with Burgess, Petruccelle, Brander, Miers. So of course I don’t select Parker.

Will be my first trade in when lockout opens.

Was Worpels role really good? Needed 2 goals for that sub 100. I didn't watch the game.

I'm sort of tossing up Boak but concerned about Wines impact
Yeah a lot of people seem to want to get in Worpel. His role was around the ball, so very good, but like you said needed 2 goals. I still rate Newnes a little higher. Dunkley to Worpel is still a very good trade though

Came on here to see if I was the only one. So many forward rookies to choose from with Burgess, Petruccelle, Brander, Miers. So of course I don’t select Parker.

Will be my first trade in when lockout opens.
I wouldn't do a rookie swap to get parker, he is just as likely to get 40 next week. It's a lottery really. But I would definitely think about downgrading someone to bring Parker in. But that would mean fielding an extra fwd rookie. Will be an impossible choice choosing between parker, miers and balta every week. I'll never get that right

Putting the C on Grundy was a mistake, and not without warning, but picking Grundy + Witts as starting rucks looks like being a decent enough call. Will hopefully be able to forget about them for awhile at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not picking Newnes off the back this game. This game is comical, so many errors and space everywhere.

Who's got Steele? Has been awesome after a quiet start, would have been a great POD. Hope Taranto can match him today. Also need Cogs to go disgustingly huge for me.

Got Steele and was feeling awfully unwell when he was on about 3 midway through the first quarter. Been a beast since

What score are you guys estimating?

I'll finish around 1900 with 100 points on the pine grrr

What score are you guys estimating?

I'll finish around 1900 with 100 points on the pine grrr
Ill be lucky to break 1900. Had Burgess and Atkins on field over Parker and Constable. Also switched off the C from Cogs to Ross last minute so that was a big fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back