Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Gold Coast > 30 pts

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft but we all know those tiggy jumper hits was going to be paid very softly this year. Can't blame anyone but their own dumb fault St Kilda - guys like Lonie get involved in that s**t far too much when the Saints are having a shot.

Turned it around pretty well after that terrible start, should be able to go on with it in the 2nd half.

Another year of the same crap where the imbecile VFL referees give us nothing
It’s tough enough already being us without the weekly cheating
Thumbs down VFL

You haven't had a bad run from the umpires compared to the treatment we get when we play interstate.

True but Roberton and Brown are not the future. Not even the present.
All 3 from other clubs. Can you develop your own?

Can the Swans develop their own key forwards? Franklin, Tippett, Hall and Lockett all taken from other clubs.

This is what happens when you over-complicate the rules and there isn't enough umpiring talent to go around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there you have it, competitive first quarter then comes the directive from VFL House to the imbecile VFL Umpires and the game is now turned on its head

lol the Suns have had the rub of the green. The game turned when the Saints mids started to read Witts taps.

Why on earth does that awful match between the Saints and Suns last year deserve a half time segment? Close match sure, but it was a dreadful game. Surely there's something better to use that big screen for.

someones still testy after last night...
Bizarre post.

I'm just genuinely dumbfounded. I've quite regularly seen it brought up be it on AFL pages and now on this broadcast. A close game does not equate to a good game and the Saints should have never been in that position in the first place.

Why on earth does that awful match between the Saints and Suns last year deserve a half time segment? Close match sure, but it was a dreadful game. Surely there's something better to use that big screen for.

Maybe because StKilda supporters are watching this game?

Maybe because StKilda supporters are watching this game?
Fair. Still don't think I'd want to be celebrating a win like that months on. But personal taste I guess.

How come when you hold a player up with a fifty you give another fifty but when you get done holding the ball and dont give the ball up straight away theres no penalty.

Back