Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
I regret not getting either Rockliff or Sheed who I considered strongly but I suppose my consolation is that M.Crouch and Martin performed well (particularly Crouch).

I also had Westhoff for like the entire preseason before trading him out. I really wanted Kelly as well but was just short on cash but I suspect he's going to smash Billings (who I took instead) at F3.

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
Libba has to go, he's got no value if he's gonna average 75. Libba to Sheed ,its a no brainer.

I'll give Libba one more week. He did have 28 touches, would probably normally score more from that. But I'll find a way to get it done before price changes if we have another comparable round. Sheed looks in incredible nick right now.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I'll give Libba one more week. He did have 28 touches, would probably normally score more from that. But I'll find a way to get it done before price changes if we have another comparable round. Sheed looks in incredible nick right now.
He's not the same player, plus he's competing with Macrae, the Bont, Dunkley, McKean ,Hunter and others for a midfield spot. Either him or Walsh to upgrade imo

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I have turds like Cripps, Oliver, Neale to bloody bank on :(

I will never again sacrifice the mids for a stringer fwd/backline.

6 Premo mids

I went with a 6 premo midfield (M.Crouch at M6) but I have spud Oliver (your avi pic) at M3.

He has one more chance or he gets turfed for Cogs, Lloyd or Sheed.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm obviously not going to trade them
Just playing into the hyperbole that is this board.
Wouldn't have minded the extra 150k to use elsewhere though.
You don't seem to understand that everyone else will trade them in at a cheap price, so you've lost $150,000 to $200,000 after round one.

I'm obviously not going to trade them
Just playing into the hyperbole that is this board.
Wouldn't have minded the extra 150k to use elsewhere though.
They literally averaged 25-30 more than the next best ruckman, it wasn't exactly a big call. They're also in 50% of teams

You're making it out likes it a BF POD that you got sucked into

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
You don't seem to understand that everyone else will trade them in at a cheap price, so you've lost $150,000 to $200,000 after round one.
Haha mate. You don't need to explain to me how supercoach works.
I do understand that - I'm not going to trade out Gawn and Grundy.
IF they drop 200k in price and others trade them in, well done to them.. well played, doesn't help my cause to spend 4 trades getting them both in and then out.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
They literally averaged 25-30 more than the next best ruckman, it wasn't exactly a big call. They're also in 50% of teams

You're making it out likes it a BF POD that you got sucked into

I'm really not that upset - Likely that they'll end up as the seasons highest scorers which was why I made my own decision to bring them in.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Biggest regret is not starting Harry Taylor

Playing key back will average 80+ and make 150k

Went d4 collins d5 scrim d6 Clark
Over
D4 Taylor d5 Clark d6 duursma

Thought having duursma on the bench looked stronger but oh well

On the positives for 2020
Rance docherty and doedee all mid pricers? 🤪 backs will be better next year haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back