Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh well im down to 3 playing emergencies and only old Man Grundy playing reserves footy. Quality start :thumbsu:
Shame you're going down this weekend :)

Yeah i also have no depth, i'm sure by the time Wines and Caddy are back i'll have another bunch of injuries to deal with lol. Probably going to need to address that sooner rather than later, sucks dropping Roberton but I'm not sure he'll play AFL again. Still looking to trade my picks for a good player or 3! We're away, good luck everyone, may you all lose to me :D

Yeh well im down to 3 playing emergencies and only old Man Grundy playing reserves footy. Quality start :thumbsu:

Can perfectly fit all 22 players I have playing on the field :D

no back ups

Good start for my boys, have no room for injuries and badly need a 2nd ruck but after winning 1 or 2 games all year last season good to get on the board early. :D

Strong turnaround by your mob. Ladder leader early.

I squeezed out a win by just 1 mark. Not bad considering I only fielded 20 players. Need my forwards to get their act together and get on the field next week.

Strong turnaround by your mob. Ladder leader early.

I squeezed out a win by just 1 mark. Not bad considering I only fielded 20 players. Need my forwards to get their act together and get on the field next week.
Yeah i think my team looks to have improved drastically, might be a shot if i have a good run with injuries though i think my bottom 6 players is still too weak for me to contend and you can never tell with injuries. Nice early start though, tenderwarrior looks like the team to beat early though looking at the stats!

Still keen to keep trading! Putting some best 22 young guys on the table to attract interest from the rebuilding teams, happy to take on guys in their mid to late 20s (or early 30s if they're still playing at a high level)

Team needs - A hitout heavy 2nd ruck, another elite mid, an elite scoring fwd option and depth across all positions

Trade block including 6 rucks of whom at least 2-3 are future 1st rucks - (Guys who were named in the squads of 22/25 round 1) E Phillips, D Veneables, T Marshall, E Ratulogea, J Mcinerney, M Flynn

and guys not named round 1 K Briggs, D Fort, M Pittonet, S Naismith, B Crossley, L Foley, A Mcpherson, D Clarke, K Mutch, M Poholke, N Cockatoo, B Cox, C Glass, B Paton, B Rice, 1st round pick, 3rd round pick and 2 4th round picks.

Edit - LDU & Cerra could also be tradeable in the right deal but would need to be for guys in their prime or younger guys not 29/30 year olds for those 2.

Last edited:
Good start for my boys, have no room for injuries and badly need a 2nd ruck but after winning 1 or 2 games all year last season good to get on the board early. :D

Not even winning a category against your rabble suggests I am done for the year

See you in 2020 guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I have Docherty and Doedee both out for the year. My backs are very thin. Send me a trade peeps!

BREAKING: Wise Guys trade gun rebounding back Jimmy Webster to Wax on Westhoff for promising young forward Zac Bailey.

Coach Sam of the Wise Guys commented that it was a difficult descion to lose such a valuable defender but a young HF would greatly sure up team balance.

Absolutely thrashed at the weekend, my team looks like flat track bullies over the 1st two weeks. A number of players were down on their rnd1 form but was comprehensively beaten in every cat by TW whose team looks the team to beat this season. My fwd line looks a year or two off and like Melbourne I'm already regretting trading Hogan, definitely a rash move on my behalf and out of all my controversial trades, that one may well end up as the worst if Curnow doesnt develop like I thought. Thankfully looks like Curnow has avoided serious injury for now.

Seeing if there is any fresh interest in any of Ablett, Selwood, Hooker, Cox and Stanley. Picks and Youth are my main interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back