Gym & Misc General Health and Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the Arnold classic yesterday, really enjoyed it except for the hardcore doof music blasting from the UP Food stall.

Spent about $30 on this amazing vegan dark chocolate, got flavours like chilli, lime, orange and hemp and chia seed chocolate. Amazing stuff.
Pana Chocolate?

How does one deal with training/exercise whilst hungover?

I might try to stop having schooners whilst the Hawks are winning :(

I’ve started playing squash 3x a week for an hour (on top of my pre-existing gym routine). I am starting to feel that my knees are beginning to get rekt, which is a shame as mentally it feels like it’s undoing all the strengthening that’s happened from leg training.

Might have to start taping them when I play... but then there’s something about taping for preventative measures that makes me wonder it’s doing more harm than good?

For context - had average knees in my teens with ‘recurrent patella subluxation’ but they’ve been pretty good for the last 5 years.

Double post because I’ve been MIA but it feels so ******* good to be active. I know how stupid that sounds, but it’s like that mind muscle connection from the gym translates to everything - even when you’re bending down to pick something up you are aware of your muscles ‘working’. Makes you feel like you ‘own’ your body and are using it and pushing it. I’m sure you all get me. #feelsgoodman

Just push through it because you feel better on the other side
and even if you don't you got the exercise in which will help in the long run

Just push through it because you feel better on the other side

Did this.

Went to a new gym for a casual visit, which was good because it was a serious gym with huge people and heaps of equipment, which is a change from South Pacific.

Felt better after, but didn't get any sleep last night so i feel hungover still, but its a rest day today.

Did this.

Went to a new gym for a casual visit, which was good because it was a serious gym with huge people and heaps of equipment, which is a change from South Pacific.

Felt better after, but didn't get any sleep last night so i feel hungover still, but its a rest day today.

South Pacific? Which one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Any good?

I am in a groove atm where i feel bad when I take a rest day
Have not checked it out yet but will in the next week or two.

It looks like a bro split paradise.

Wall to wall Panatta

960-real-banners.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back