Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on another BF forum. Must admit it did surprise me that he would post if legit. I am not on Instagram or other platforms so wouldn't know.
If true, how do you think the Club would view it?

View attachment 639380

Its isn't on his Instagram account Maggie5.

Don't know, I am not on any social media but I believe that he does have an account. Do you have one as that is the only way one can view.

I don't have an account either but his Instagram account is public so you can access it.

I couldn't only pictures not posts.

I cant see a Facebook account for him......…...weird post by him if it is his really his.

I cant see a Facebook account for him......…...weird post by him if it is his really his.

Yeah but just looked at the link and there are 12 photos and if you click on them 12 posts none of which is that screenshot, very strange.

If it isn't him and someone else has done this, we really need to do something about the flogs on the internet.

Just another illustration of how the poison of social media works.

All the freaks will come out taking their sides and be nasty to each other.

To be expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hasn’t taken it down.

Creating some interesting chat on that reddit thread.

He should stick to doing what he does best.......kick the footy.

Agreed CFC.

Nothing has ever come good from saying “this may be an unpopular opinion”... in my opinion :think:

I say it quite often but usually it precedes a rant about ponies.

Season starts.

Still player profile pics not updated.

I checked calendar says 2019.

Had a quick chat with someone today
Some info you can take note of or just ignore

Pies are expecting a couple of retirements and its likely a couple of players on our list coming out of contract will not be offered new contracts which will free up some reasonable cap space

Although out first priority will be to re-sign current players, we will either go after a high profile free agent or an out of contract gun player
I wasn't told any names but we are keen on a GWS player and a player from Brisbane who Dayne Beams has suggested wants to come back to Vic

I was told the 6-6-6 rule can be exploited with sheer speed and we will be looking to recruit players with that kind of pace

Had a quick chat with someone today
Some info you can take note of or just ignore

Pies are expecting a couple of retirements and its likely a couple of players on our list coming out of contract will not be offered new contracts which will free up some reasonable cap space

Although out first priority will be to re-sign current players, we will either go after a high profile free agent or an out of contract gun player
I wasn't told any names but we are keen on a GWS player and a player from Brisbane who Dayne Beams has suggested wants to come back to Vic

I was told the 6-6-6 rule can be exploited with sheer speed and we will be looking to recruit players with that kind of pace
Welcome to Collingwood Bontompelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back