Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nice avatar photo Macka_321. Seems to be an original. Where did you take it?

1553402623920.png

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's quite a conspiracy.
I assume you are meaning Conspiracy theory.

However if you look at what Willow has written, except for one point all can be corroborated or are facts. The only point I couldn't find any evidence for was that McIntrye sexually assaulted his male children. Little girls, including his daughters who both have medical evidence of a specific cut he made on them to facilitate sexual abuse when they were very young, seemed to be his preference.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

However if you look at what Willow has written, except for one point all can be corroborated or are facts. The only point I couldn't find any evidence for was that McIntrye sexually assaulted his male children. Little girls, including his daughters who both have medical evidence of a specific cut he made on them to facilitate sexual abuse when they were very young, seemed to be his preference.
I've been told Max was bisexual. more so closeted gay though. There are medical reports of Margaret (Andrew, Claire & Ruth's mum) telling a shrink she thought Max was gay.
Something that has never been answered & I can only guess myself is if Max sexually abused Tony Munro. Only Tony can answer that so I doubt we'll ever know. Tony's dad died young, Max was on the scene & Tony's mum was glad because Max was a fair bit old than Tony & she thought he'd be a good fatherly figure for him. Little did she know the exact kind of father Max really was.No proof as in documents but Andrew says he was also raped by his dad. I believe him 100% too. He still has nightmares to this day. I hate every single person who helped facilitate Max's paedophile lifestyle & all that know/knew the truth & have kept their mouths shut. They could have given answers to the Beaumonts many years ago but I don't see that happening before they both pass & that pisses me off even more

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
it's the very sad & awful fact. I don't see historic child sexual abuse victims making s**t up for it & even Max McIntyre himself said on camera that "I walked in on Tony (Munro) & Andrew in bed (aged 14 at the time I think). I didn't make a fuss, he was my son, he was a beautiful boy & he was in love with a scout master" Any father that isn't a paedophile would NEVER & I mean NEVER walk away & let his "friend" continue to rape his very own son. If it were your underage son with your best friend, how would you react? I sure as hell hope you wouldn't think it was ok to let your son get raped & just walk away
That may well have happened. As for the Beaumonts we'll probably never know. If I was being abused by a mate of my father's with my father's consent I'd be wanting to get back at him for the rest of my life and may even make up stories about him. If I owned that property I'd be digging it up with or without the cooperation of the police, unless I believed my siblings were just plain liars.

One thing goes without saying though, there were and are far more pedophiles in SA (and everywhere else) than just McIntyre and Munro. Not everything has to be pinned on those two, same as not every indecent assault in WA needs to be pinned on BRE. There are hundreds or even thousands of them out there.

Has this been corroborated:

"Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man" and "When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too"

By who? Anyone of note? Link?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
That may well have happened. As for the Beaumonts we'll probably never know. If I was being abused by a mate of my father's with my father's consent I'd be wanting to get back at him for the rest of my life and may even make up stories about him. If I owned that property I'd be digging it up with or without the cooperation of the police, unless I believed my siblings were just plain liars.

One thing goes without saying though, there were and are far more pedophiles in SA (and everywhere else) than just McIntyre and Munro. Not everything has to be pinned on those two, same as not every indecent assault in WA needs to be pinned on BRE. There are hundreds or even thousands of them out there.

Has this been corroborated:

"Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man" and "When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too"

By who? Anyone of note? Link?
Andrew McIntyre didn't have to make up stories about his father because his father's mate abused him. The mate of Andrew's father was Tony Munro and he was eventually prosecuted for the sexual abuse of Andrew McIntyre and another young boy. Even though the judge described the abuse as depraved Munro will only serve 5 years. When Andrew first started accusing Munro of sexual abuse publicly as cops were reluctant to take his statements, Munro took off to Thailand with one million dollars or more that as a door to door salesman he had accumulated. He bought a Siem Reap City gay bar, and was under investigation in Cambodia for similar crimes.

Andrew McIntyre has always been found to have told the truth. Andrew doesn't own the Stanbury property and the brother that does is refusing to let the other siblings dig the sink hole on the property, which he legally can do unless police intervene. The sister from Max McIntyre's 2nd marriage and full sister of the brother that Max left all his property and money to has a very honest and believable testimony against Max which is recorded on a thread here.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/siem-reap-bar-owner-linked-to-50-year-old-abduction-case-115929/

Three of Max McIntyre's surviving children have all made statements of many crimes Max McIntyre committed that were either witnessed by them or they had evidence of or that they've been told about by deceased siblings. Most of this that I've seen has been to the International Committee Investigating sexual abuse. I guess you're someone who wouldn't believe children who said they were abused whether it was by a Priest person in authority or family member.

So for the claims that Max was taken care of by police who needed a fix it man, or has connections to the right people, his three children are the main ones we know of that have made these claims. However if the Mullighan Inquiry perpetrator names were released almost certainly you will find your lawyers, detectives, judges named in sexual assaults that Andrew witnessed and connected Max to.

I've had a look at the parts of the Mullighan Inquiry that were made public as I think Andrew's claim that his father went and retried three children from orphanages and dressed them up as the Beaumont to parade them around Adelaide before throwing them off a cliff could be verified. Looking at the deaths of similar aged children not long after the Beaumont disappeared, with girls from Goodwood Orphanage (St Vincent de Paul orphanage at Goodwood) and a boy from another Orphanage should confirm refute his claim. However the ages, genders and dates of the more than 600 deaths that occurred in State run organisations weren't pubically available that I could see.

You are making a huge exaggeration to say every sexual assault in SA should be pinned on McIntyre and Munro. However in my opinion McIntrye is most probably the linch pin with information compromising many others in many unsolved sexual assaults in SA.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I think Andrew's claim that his father went and retried three children from orphanages and dressed them up as the Beaumont to parade them around Adelaide before throwing them off a cliff could be verified.
To what point though?

It was the biggest manhunt this state has seen. It wasnt a delayed start. Having replicas paraded around makes no sense.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep, & it wasn't just Tony & Max that have been named as the people who took & killed the Beaumont kids too. There is one other man who was involved that I know of for sure but I don't know his name. He was living at the property of the new witness. Police have a whole heap of new evidence & evidence that corroborates Ruth & Andrew's claims of make & model of some cars involved that day but the two McIntyre kids have never met this new witness. The fact their stories line up with things not released to the general public speaks volumes of the police corruption considering all they've done is tae this new witness's statements & left it at that. That other unnamed man is facing child abuse claims of his own so his name has been suppressed. I do not think Max & Tony were the only paedophiles in SA. I was referring to the Beaumont case only. Lets see, the was Arthur Stanley Hart, Ric Marshall, Priests, Shannon McCoole, A social worker who abused & filmed his victims, gave out kids to be fostered by his paedophile mates, Mark Trevor Marshall, Judge Liddy,I highly suspect Judge Millhouse too, bevan von einem, Don Dunstan... Don, Liddy & Millhouse went to the same law uni.
That's just the ones off of the top of my head

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
To what point though?

It was the biggest manhunt this state has seen. It wasnt a delayed start. Having replicas paraded around makes no sense.
I've never been to Adelaide and its taken me ages to try to follow reports and pin down exactly where they went missing from. Most said they went missing from Collier Reserve, and later reports form the running races (although they were held on the Saturday) but actually it was Glenelg reserve (but near Collier Rd). People may have seen children matching the Beaumont descriptions at the running races at Collier Reserve confusing the investigation and corresponding news reports about it.

There were many that thought the Beaumont children were alive.

It wasn't just Andrew's story but Ruth McIntrye said her father took her to the cops and made her report the deaths of these three children from orphanages, saying she was responsible for them. Is there a copy of this report? Probably destroyed but you don't forget or lie about things like that in my opinion.

It could be fairly easily checked as the Mulligan report should have documented each of the deaths of children in State custody. This would either support or discredit what Andrew and Ruth were saying. However I'm not sure if basic information like the dates, ages, genders and which Institution are available to the public. Does anyone know?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've never been to Adelaide and its taken me ages to try to follow reports and pin down exactly where they went missing from. Most said they went missing from Collier Reserve, and later reports form the running races (although they were held on the Saturday) but actually it was Glenelg reserve (but near Collier Rd). People may have seen children matching the Beaumont descriptions at the running races at Collier Reserve confusing the investigation and corresponding news reports about it.

It wasn't just Andrew's story but Ruth McIntrye said her father took her to the cops and made her report the deaths of these three children from orphanages, saying she was responsible for them. Is there a copy of this report? Probably destroyed but you don't forget or lie about things like that in my opinion.

It could be fairly easily checked as the Mulligan report should have documented each of the deaths of children in State custody. This would either support or discredit what Andrew and Ruth were saying. However I'm not sure if basic information like the dates, ages, genders and which Institution are available to the public. Does anyone know?
Unfortunately there are a lot of unmarked graves in Adelaide in different cemeteries. Mostwere of the kids in state care & orphanages. Nobody cared enough so it could be hard to find any info on missing/dead kids from those places.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

Ok are you now suggesting the children were taken from the home BEFORE the Beaumont children were taken? That they were used as a possible distraction?

Doesnt pass the smell test

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok are you now suggesting the children were taken from the home BEFORE the Beaumont children were taken? That they were used as a possible distraction?

Doesnt pass the smell test
No I am NOT saying that!! Where have I said the children the McIntyre children said were taken from an orphanage were taken before the Beamont children disappeared?

The point I was trying (badly it seems) to make was that as a person who knew jack s**t about the Beamonts and never been to Adelaide that following as much as possible the original police and news paper reports, it was very confusing as to where the children went missing from (where they were last seen by witnesses) and for a while whether they went missing from the Collier reserve races that year.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
No I am NOT saying that!! Where have I said the children the McIntyre children said were taken from an orphanage were taken before the Beamont children disappeared?

The point I was trying (badly it seems) to make was that as a person who knew jack s**t about the Beamonts and never been to Adelaide that following as much as possible the original police and news paper reports, it was very confusing as to where the children went missing from (where they were last seen by witnesses) and for a while whether they went missing from the Collier reserve races that year.
People may have seen children matching the Beaumont descriptions at the running races at Collier Reserve confusing the investigation and corresponding news reports about it.
Thats how I read this

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Andrew McIntyre didn't have to make up stories about his father because his father's mate abused him. The mate of Andrew's father was Tony Munro and he was eventually prosecuted for the sexual abuse of Andrew McIntyre and another young boy. Even though the judge described the abuse as depraved Munro will only serve 5 years. When Andrew first started accusing Munro of sexual abuse publicly as cops were reluctant to take his statements, Munro took off to Thailand with one million dollars or more that as a door to door salesman he had accumulated. He bought a Siem Reap City gay bar, and was under investigation in Cambodia for similar crimes.

Andrew McIntyre has always been found to have told the truth. Andrew doesn't own the Stanbury property and the brother that does is refusing to let the other siblings dig the sink hole on the property, which he legally can do unless police intervene. The sister from Max McIntyre's 2nd marriage and full sister of the brother that Max left all his property and money to has a very honest and believable testimony against Max which is recorded on a thread here.

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/siem-reap-bar-owner-linked-to-50-year-old-abduction-case-115929/

Three of Max McIntyre's surviving children have all made statements of many crimes Max McIntyre committed that were either witnessed by them or they had evidence of or that they've been told about by deceased siblings. Most of this that I've seen has been to the International Committee Investigating sexual abuse. I guess you're someone who wouldn't believe children who said they were abused whether it was by a Priest person in authority or family member.

So for the claims that Max was taken care of by police who needed a fix it man, or has connections to the right people, his three children are the main ones we know of that have made these claims. However if the Mullighan Inquiry perpetrator names were released almost certainly you will find your lawyers, detectives, judges named in sexual assaults that Andrew witnessed and connected Max to.

I've had a look at the parts of the Mullighan Inquiry that were made public as I think Andrew's claim that his father went and retried three children from orphanages and dressed them up as the Beaumont to parade them around Adelaide before throwing them off a cliff could be verified. Looking at the deaths of similar aged children not long after the Beaumont disappeared, with girls from Goodwood Orphanage (St Vincent de Paul orphanage at Goodwood) and a boy from another Orphanage should confirm refute his claim. However the ages, genders and dates of the more than 600 deaths that occurred in State run organisations weren't pubically available that I could see.

You are making a huge exaggeration to say every sexual assault in SA should be pinned on McIntyre and Munro. However in my opinion McIntrye is most probably the linch pin with information compromising many others in many unsolved sexual assaults in SA.
So there's no independent corroboration of what WW posted and the only 'evidence' we have that MM and Munro committed the kidnapping and murders is MM's disaffected children's' accounts.

No-one wants this to be solved more than me but I think this topic or at least some of the posts need to be sent to the conspiracy board.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Unfortunately there are a lot of unmarked graves in Adelaide in different cemeteries. Mostwere of the kids in state care & orphanages. Nobody cared enough so it could be hard to find any info on missing/dead kids from those places.
Mulligan cared enough but cuold he get all the information and might be just me but where is all the information on deaths that he should have recorded?

This is what I've found from the Mullighan Inquiry report. https://www.education.sa.gov.au/sites/g/files/net691/f/cisc-complete.pdf

The Inquiry received information about more than 900 people during its investigation of children who had died in State care. Information came from various sources, including members of the public and the government agencies: Families SA (the department), the offices of the State Coroner and Births, Deaths and Marriages, and State Records of South Australia. The Inquiry’s term of reference relating to deaths of children in State care is set out in schedule 1 (1)(b) of the Commission of Inquiry (Children in State Care and Children on APY Lands) Act 2004 Commission of Inquiry Act. It is to inquire into any allegations of ‘criminal conduct that resulted in the death of a person who, at the time that the alleged conduct occurred, was a child in State care, (whether or not any such allegation was previously made or reported)’.

The Inquiry initially asked the department to provide the names of all children in State care who had died. These were provided across eight lists during the course of the Inquiry as the department did not have any mechanism by which it could produce a single consolidated list. Evidence was also taken from people about the deaths of children who they believed were in State care. The Inquiry found the department had failed to properly record the deaths of children in State care over the past century. The lists provided by the department contained errors, overlaps and were not complete. Even when the fact of a death was recorded, in many cases there was no information about the cause or circumstances. This not only applies to the department’s administrative records but also the individual child’s files. Any information about the death on the child’s file was often from an unverified source. The files were only rarely kept open after the death to obtain official information (such as a post-mortem report or a police report) about the circumstances.

As a result of the department’s inadequate recording, the Inquiry had to request many coronial files just to ascertain the cause of the death. In some cases these files were either not available—before 1 July 2005 the death of a State child was not reportable to the coroner—or could not be found. In some cases, the only information about the cause of death was the death certificate at the Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Office (BDM). Sometimes the paucity of information (only a stated cause of death on the death certificate, for example, drug overdose) meant that the circumstances surrounding the death could not be determined. The poor maintenance of departmental records demonstrates an indifference to how children in State care have died.

Generating a single list from the department The department’s sources produced a total of 825 names. The earliest date of death from the sources of information was 1908. Given the disparity of sources and the paucity of information in many cases, the Inquiry undertook to verify the status of the person as a child in State care and each fact of the death. In this process the Inquiry’s investigations eliminated 404 cases as being outside the terms of reference, leaving 421 names of children in State care who had died.

Seven deaths occurred after 18 November 2004. Under the Commission of Inquiry Act, only deaths occurring before that date come within the jurisdiction of the Inquiry. Table 2 shows the number of deceased children in State care.

1553433448244.png
Omissions in department information The Inquiry believes the list of 421 names of children who died in State care between 1908–2004 is not complete for various reasons.

Deficiencies in departmental records The department’s failure to properly record the cause of death of State children made it very difficult to determine, from departmental records, whether any deaths resulted from criminal conduct. Of the 339 names recorded on the SWIC cards, 108 recorded only the fact of death, not the cause. The entry was commonly ‘released – died’. Where a cause of death was recorded, there was no indication of the source of the information.
The Mortality Record Book lists 159 deaths. A column is dedicated to the causes of death, which for 15 people were:
• Blank column (seven children)
• Entry simply ‘?’ (6)
• ‘Died’ – no details (1)
• ‘A ******* child’ (1) For an additional seven children a cause of death was listed, but followed by a question mark.

The CIS list gave no cause of death for 17 of the 44 children in State care listed. Where causes of death were included, details were scant, for example:
• ‘Died in care, possibly accidental’
• ‘Cerebral palsy sufferer’
• ‘Health problems’
• ‘Natural causes’
• ‘Possible heroin overdose’
• ‘Died in house fire’

Coronial records were requested for 458 deaths, after the elimination of cases where the child had died after being released from State care and the cause of death available from departmental sources did not suggest criminal conduct linked to the period in care.

However the process of gaining coronial files was not straightforward. The historical records management system used at the Coroner’s Office has limitations, which make it difficult to locate references for records. A central database has been used since 1997, which was made consistent with the National Coroners Information System (NCIS) in 1999. A spreadsheet program is used to locate coronial records for deaths between 1966 and 1997. However, the spreadsheet does not record all the necessary information (e.g. date of death, inquest file reference)

Unmarked graves Two people gave evidence to the Inquiry about the graves of their relatives – a brother and sister. Both witnesses said they believed the children were in State care and both had wanted to put headstones on the graves but had been stopped. One of the witnesses said he thought there were at least 100 unmarked graves at a particular cemetery ‘and the question needs to be asked, “Which ones are related to institutional care or issues gone wrong?”’. He said that the graves can also be put into strangers’ names, for example, the name of the funeral parlour. He said he would not stop until he got headstones for the two children. The other witness said she was told: ... that there are a fair few of FAYS’ [Family and Youth Services] graves, that there’s—no documents handed over to the cemeteries. They’re just kind of, like, told to dig the hole and that’s it, that’s all they do.

In relation to unmarked graves, the association said that ‘large numbers’ of babies, children and adults were buried in common ground, known as pauper sites, until the 1970s. This occurred at West Terrace Cemetery and, to a lesser extent, Dudley Park, Cheltenham and various country cemeteries. Records at West Terrace generally provided the name, last known address, age, date of burial and location of the grave, with some omissions. The government funded burials for people who had no estate or identity, or whose family could not afford to pay, as well as for children in State care. The records did not note whether a deceased person was a State child.

There are quite a few random examples given of the deaths they investigated, but no index of all the deaths they found that I could find. I'm sure such a list must exist and would be a good starting point to investigate Andrew's claims.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
So there's no independent corroboration of what WW posted and the only 'evidence' we have that MM and Munro committed the kidnapping and murders is MM's disaffected children's' accounts.

No-one wants this to be solved more than me but I think this topic or at least some of the posts need to be sent to the conspiracy board.
Not true. The deaths of children in State Institutions exists but is suppressed as far as I've been able to find.

I'm very surprised you haven't bothered to read any original sources on this thread. Including the arrest of the man identified by the new witness who collaborates the McIntyre children's evidence.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

And it's statements like that, that make childrape victims, especially males never speak up for the shame & ridicule they receive from people. There is evidence that the Women's police were in fact called to the house by one one the perps. The child was taken to the police station & then to his mother. The victim has his copy of the incident as do SAPOL.
People who make comments like you have make adult kids too scared to come foward. What if it were your son who had been violently raped often, what would you say to someone making your exact same comment to you word for word. Would you tell your son to shut up because nobody will believe him & that surely it's a conspiracy that he's only now telling you he was raped?
If it were your son, what would you be saying to those claiming he was only saying it because of a conspiracy?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

The NEW witness is not related to either MM or TM.He was however a boy scout & TM was his scout leader

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
and then people wonder why adult men of all ages commit suicide only to after find out that that adult male had been raped as a kid but was too ashamed to ever tell anyone or not be believed....

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
And it's statements like that, that make childrape victims, especially males never speak up for the shame & ridicule they receive from people. There is evidence that the Women's police were in fact called to the house by one one the perps. The child was taken to the police station & then to his mother. The victim has his copy of the incident as do SAPOL.
People who make comments like you have make adult kids too scared to come foward. What if it were your son who had been violently raped often, what would you say to someone making your exact same comment to you word for word. Would you tell your son to shut up because nobody will believe him & that surely it's a conspiracy that he's only now telling you he was raped?
If it were your son, what would you be saying to those claiming he was only saying it because of a conspiracy?
and then people wonder why adult men of all ages commit suicide only to after find out that that adult male had been raped as a kid but was too ashamed to ever tell anyone or not be believed....
These are very inflammatory comments and they misconstrue what the poster is suggesting

All I ask , and others, is that the allegations be tested.

I find it questionable that the only witness statements are from a brother and a sister. I find it questionable that actions such as removal from state care have been used to muddy the Beaumont waters. I dont doubt there has been removal of children, but to link them to the Beaumont children is tenuous.

Until a specific link can be found I agree that the McIntyre allegations are just that, allegations.

This in no way minimises the actions and long term effects on the victims

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's the problem. The new witness wishes to remain anonymous, can you blame him?. Only him & the police have copies & I doubt he'd put his statements online or his proof of what happened.This man is scared with good reason. I'm just glad he has the friendship & support from Suzie Ratcliffe because she knows what to do if he goes missing or is found dead & ruled as a suicide. This is how scared this victim is. I don't care how long it takes for a rape victim to speak up but it gets me angry when people start in on "why now, why wait this long" The mind does strange things to help a victim function & live until the next day & go on to live a life not remembering things until an event happens years later & things start coming back. This man will be destroyed by the public if SAPOL actually get off of their arses & stopped making excuses for the past dirty cops who helped others get away withit just like the Catholic Priests. To cope & move on, this man had to shut his memories off until could no longer hide from those memories coming back to haunt him. Most people don't understand this brain activity because they've never had to personally do it themselves but it is the people who say those things that will indeed destroy him. I don't know his name & I don't want to. He has every right to stay anonymous &can anyone blame him. He's tortured himself for a long time because he'd only just remembered, he doesn't need to be tortured by the so called do gooders asking "why now?", "How could you put those parents through not knowing all of these years?", "what's in it for you?"

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not true. The deaths of children in State Institutions exists but is suppressed as far as I've been able to find.

I'm very surprised you haven't bothered to read any original sources on this thread. Including the arrest of the man identified by the new witness who collaborates the McIntyre children's evidence.
We're not talking about the deaths of children in State care, we're talking about the Beaumont children. As for this 'new witness' I'll believe it when I see it. What exactly does he corroborate?

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Greycrow has summed it up. All we have is an anonymous internet poster (you) telling us about some other anonymous person who SAYS he KNOWS what happened to the Beaumont kids. I'll believe it when it's verified in the appropriate forum by appropriate people.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
We're not talking about the deaths of children in State care, we're talking about the Beaumont children. As for this 'new witness' I'll believe it when I see it. What exactly does he corroborate?
Yes we are when you've claimed. "So there's no independent corroboration of what WW posted and the only 'evidence' we have that MM and Munro committed the kidnapping and murders is MM's disaffected children's' accounts."

Andrew McIntyre makes some stunning allegations, one of which is that his father took three children from "Goodwood Orphanage" around the same genders and ages of the Beaumont children. Andrew alleges his father dressed the children like the Beaumont children and paraded them around Adelaide before killing them by throwing them off a cliff in the presence of him and Ruth.

I've gone to great lengths to show you that Mulligan has made every effort to find records and cataloge all of those children that died in State Institutional care until 2004. If Andrew is telling the truth or not, it should be fairly easy to check shouldn't it? However the list that Mulligan has used to collate his tables in the Deaths chapter is not attached as an Appendix as you would expect. Please do some research and find it. I can't see any reason a simple list like this would be suppressed, but maybe it is. But why?

Other claims made by Andrew could be proved by un-suppression of names or the perpetrators in the Mulligan report, so evidence exists.

Andrew spent years to try to get the police to take his statements that he was abused by Tony Munro and they refused. Did they too just think he was a disaffected child? Finally after years of making his claims Andrew found someone to support him and make the police take his statement. They found another victim, and Andrew's evidence was tested in a Court and found to be truthful. He has never been found by anyone not to be telling the truth, but has had enormous pressures put on him from not only being sexually abused, but psychologically and physically abused by his father.

All of this is independent corroboration if people are unwilling to believe abused children's own accounts.

Last edited:
Back