Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game and congratulations Las Vegas! Solid firepower up forward with some actual accuracy skills. Well done.
Surprising to see Klim get amongst the forward action with 9 goals ... equal most scored at the BJO as we discussed recently. ( Hate )
Maybe we've finally found ourselves a good FF ;)
el Tel and _Mike_ with 3 goals 10 behinds between them ... nice going lads :)
3KZ is Football still putting in consistently good games, JackNah_8 played well , Broken enjoying his new possie apparently.
The Roys are also enjoying our new possie ... which essentially to bend over, put our head between our knees ... and, well, you know the rest.

Was great to catch up with Roys at the BJO - I feel all warm and fuzzy now :D

sarcastic-laugh-gif-12.gif

You mean the second biggest match thread of the week? Dunno.
Let's not make it the biggest. Mobbs will be furious.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 1
Roys FFC : 5.3.33
Las Vegas Bears : 7.2.44
=====================================
Erm. I wasn't ready. Can we just start this again?

Code:
ROY HO K M H T FF FA G B Dt
Klim 0 10 1 0 2 1 0 9 1
Hey Mobbs. 9 goals at the BJO. What are the odds of that? :eek:

Love your work Klim. Disappointed I only got 31% game time but it looks like my form deserves it :(

Well done Bears. Thought we were going to pin you back there for a while, but the wise old sage Broken was right, sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game brother bears, great to be back on the winning list and especially in a milestone week for Matera92 and myself.

Thanks for the week Roy’s and all the best for the rest of the season

Flipped horizontally it's dadgaM and vertically it's (almost) Wadpap. I don't think you understand the meaning of symmetry.
Yeah but if you flip it again it's spot on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back