BFL Bellarine Football League 2024

Hawk202

Senior List
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Hearing whispers that all is not well on the coaching front down at Port.
Could be an annoucement shortly from what im getting.

splinter

Rookie
Apr 17, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
WRFL Division1 club looking for a practice match on the 23/3/2019 or the week before for seniors reserves and 18's. Our ground is unavailable.

Please DM me if interested.

beaublazer

Debutant
Jan 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
The silence is deafening out of Ocean Grove, Torquay and Ammo's. Be a bit of a concern wouldn't it at this time of the year.
Are they all going to decline whilst Drysdale, Barwon Heads and Queenscliff rise?

Feb 19, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys looking for some info does anyone know of a Nick Sabazture sorry if spelt wrong,apparently played at South Barwon has signed to play at Cowwarr in North tippy league. How is he as a football what sort of role does he play
cheers for any info

CoutaJim

Debutant
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Hope the powers that be at Drysdale have done their sums. They've ticked off on a massive recruiting campaign but are negotiating a payment plan with the league for money owed.

beaublazer

Debutant
Jan 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Hope the powers that be at Drysdale have done their sums. They've ticked off on a massive recruiting campaign but are negotiating a payment plan with the league for money owed.

Garth $1000 x 15
Dalgleish $1500 x 15
McGuire $500 x 15
Carmichael $500 x 15
Love $400 x 15
Lynch $400 x 15
$64,500

I don't know if those figures are fact but doesn't leave a whole lot for Hibberd, Jull and the rest of the playing group.

Sickofthecrap

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Garth $1000 x 15
Dalgleish $1500 x 15
McGuire $500 x 15
Carmichael $500 x 15
Love $400 x 15
Lynch $400 x 15
$64,500

I don't know if those figures are fact but doesn't leave a whole lot for Hibberd, Jull and the rest of the playing group.

I’d suggest they’re 30-40% over these figures, particularly the the first 2.
If they are correct, then the club is looking at a boom then bust scenario IMO

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

CoutaJim

Debutant
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I’d suggest they’re 30-40% over these figures, particularly the the first 2.
If they are correct, then the club is looking at a boom then bust scenario IMO

Garth knocked back three other clubs all offering $800-$900 so I reckon beaublazer is pretty close to the mark on that one. Dalagleish surely couldn't be on that much and Lynch is probably on more so maybe they cancel each other out.

Sickofthecrap

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well it seems Drysdale are a lock for a GF spot according to the Addy, will be interesting to see how they go, should be a even season IMO as the comp is looking good.
50% winning ratio might get you a finals spot

CoutaJim

Debutant
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Has the BFL gone into lock down , is there nothing to report at all

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's all been abput Dry$dale and Barwon Heads but here's something. Queenscliff won't see much of Nathan Peoples this year due to work commitments. Have heard Anglesea's numbers aren't great as well.Depth might be an issue for them this year. Newcomb very confident of a win in round 1. Not much word around Torquay, Ammos or Grove. Any praccy match results from anyone?

Powersaur

Debutant
May 5, 2008
Whittington
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Newcomb
It's all been abput Dry$dale and Barwon Heads but here's something. Queenscliff won't see much of Nathan Peoples this year due to work commitments. Have heard Anglesea's numbers aren't great as well.Depth might be an issue for them this year. Newcomb very confident of a win in round 1. Not much word around Torquay, Ammos or Grove. Any praccy match results from anyone?
Not sure Newcomb I’d say Newcomb are confident of beating Ocean Grove but there has been a bit of emphasis put on round 1.

Back