Multiplat The Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Get home from work.

Fire up Division 2 with a few coldies.

RIP servers in 28 minutes.

Getting a bit sick of this. Terrible timing once again.

Had a quick bash and got to level 9 while taking a control point. I got a decent blue machine gun but the only reason I do them is to get a spawn point.

Get home from work.

Fire up Division 2 with a few coldies.

RIP servers in 28 minutes.

Getting a bit sick of this. Terrible timing once again.

Had a quick bash and got to level 9 while taking a control point. I got a decent blue machine gun but the only reason I do them is to get a spawn point.
Down for three hrs for maintenance apparently, that kinda annoys the s**t out of me.

Hit gear score 450 tonight, world tier 4

Absolutely loving this game.

Cant wait for the raids!

If anyone is looking for a ps4 clan to join, let me know.

We have:
-34 members
-10 - 15 of us are world tier 4 and gear score 420 +
-already at the silver level clan cache for this week, aiming for gold
-clan level 12
-a lot of players who play s**t loads.

So if you're keen to add some XP and help get the clan cache benefits, let me know!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant wait for the raids!

We have:
-34 members
-clan level 12

So if you're keen to add some XP and help get the clan cache benefits, let me know!

What's your plan now? I've hit 461 (465-470 on gear, weapons low 450s) with one load out, trying to get one of the other gear sets to 465 to cap my crit chance and damage. The problem is that this gear will probably be trashed for upgrades once Tidal Basin and WT5 is released so there isn't really a whole lot of point to builds at the moment. We'll need that update to get better weapons too as currently weapon stats are maxed so their gear score can't be upgraded like armour. All I'm doing now is farming for Chatterbox and Merciless. I did one mask but the hunter didn't drop any other loot so I'm not sure if I can be bothered grinding for the others, not since I also prefer my cowboy hat, aviator sunnies and handlebar moustache lol.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-24-23-40-1.png

Last edited:
What's your plan now? I've hit 461 (465-470 on gear, weapons low 450s) with one load out, trying to get one of the other gear sets to 465 to cap my crit chance and damage. The problem is that this gear will probably be trashed for upgrades once Tidal Basin and WT5 is released so there isn't really a whole lot of point to builds at the moment. We'll need that update to get better weapons too as currently weapon stats are maxed so their gear score can't be upgraded like armour. All I'm doing now is farming for Chatterbox and Merciless. I did one mask but the hunter didn't drop any other loot so I'm not sure if I can be bothered grinding for the others, not since I also prefer my cowboy hat, aviator sunnies and handlebar moustache lol.

View attachment 641375

Nice numbers with the gear! Are you finding most of the better stuff coming from proficiency caches or looting?

At the moment we are just working through control points. But I have a heap of projects to complete, finding SHD tech etc do I'll try tidy all that up before the next missions drop.

Agree about the gear, I have just been chucking on anything I have with a high score (within reason) so I start to get better drops. Then work out what I want to mix and match.

One of my mates has the chatterbox, with the auto reload and faster fire rate perk.

He can literally stand in front of a doorway and wipe out most enemies lol.

I have a few parts to get still.

Love the hat and glasses ha ha. I've only got 2 masks so far.

To be honest I haven't done a lot of DZ stuff, so will go there too.

Nice numbers with the gear! Are you finding most of the better stuff coming from proficiency caches or looting?

At the moment we are just working through control points. But I have a heap of projects to complete, finding SHD tech etc do I'll try tidy all that up before the next missions drop.

Agree about the gear, I have just been chucking on anything I have with a high score (within reason) so I start to get better drops. Then work out what I want to mix and match.

One of my mates has the chatterbox, with the auto reload and faster fire rate perk.

He can literally stand in front of a doorway and wipe out most enemies lol.

I have a few parts to get still.

Love the hat and glasses ha ha. I've only got 2 masks so far.

To be honest I haven't done a lot of DZ stuff, so will go there too.

I've got one 470 that was a recalibration but I think it came from a clan chest item. Also have a 468 and not sure how I managed to recalibrate that either. Besides that it is just mashing together two 450 items to increase a stat which automatically makes a 465. I went purely for the highest gear score I could get first but now I'm trying to make a build around 3 piece Douglas set (crit dam, chance and accuracy).

I've got one 470 that was a recalibration but I think it came from a clan chest item. Also have a 468 and not sure how I managed to recalibrate that either. Besides that it is just mashing together two 450 items to increase a stat which automatically makes a 465. I went purely for the highest gear score I could get first but now I'm trying to make a build around 3 piece Douglas set (crit dam, chance and accuracy).

oh right, didn't know that about mashing the 2 x 450's together. I might give it a crack.

what were the items you got from the clan chest like? did you get bronze, silver or gold?

we are pumped to have hit silver for this week (reckon we will fall short of gold) but a few of us are really worried its going to drop s**t items for us ha ha. Surely given the XP you have to hit though the clan cache gave something good?

oh right, didn't know that about mashing the 2 x 450's together. I might give it a crack.

what were the items you got from the clan chest like? did you get bronze, silver or gold?

we are pumped to have hit silver for this week (reckon we will fall short of gold) but a few of us are really worried its going to drop s**t items for us ha ha. Surely given the XP you have to hit though the clan cache gave something good?

We got gold last week and have had gold this week locked in since about Thursday lol. I think it's just the number of items you get, and possibly slightly higher stats on the clan cache stuff. Might even drop at 451-454 like my regular caches tend to do. I don't think I was 450 last week though so I'll find out this week.

How to get 465 is upgrading a stat on a 450. If an item has 5% crit and you recalibrate it from something that has 9.5% it will probably say something like capped at 9% (tends to knock off 0.5%) and increase the score to 465. On one occasion an item increased to 470 and I can't remember how or why. Maybe I increased it twice? Another thing is you can't swap attribute types. If something has cooldown reduction you can't swap that for red (crit, weapon damage etc) or blue (armour and health), but you can for another yellow such as skill power. You probably knew that already though. I haven't looked up the specifics, I've just been doing trial and error.

Where I'm having trouble making my build is I want a 3 piece Douglas and Harding or whatever it is surrounded by a couple other pieces. Problem is RNGesus isn't being kind and I keep getting the set I want with blue and yellow so I can't reroll it. Also apparently some sets don't drop for certain slots so I need to work that out too. Not that it will matter once Tidal Basin and WT5 are released though.

I h
So I crafted my Chatterbox...

except I never upgraded my bench once since hitting WT :'(. Now I need to farm an exotic component to upgrade it lol. Only have one part left of the D50 so maybe I'll farm that and destroy it.
I have the parts to the pistol but not crafting it until I'm near max gear score or after the next patch

Cant wait for the raids!

We have:
-34 members
-clan level 12

I am only level 16, but would love to join to up and make some new friends. Maybe get a bit of DZ action, I am finding the current story missions have got increasingly much harder, would be good fun, also just got a headset and microphone

I am only level 16, but would love to join to up and make some new friends. Maybe get a bit of DZ action, I am finding the current story missions have got increasingly much harder, would be good fun, also just got a headset and microphone

Still got 12-13 spots left so feel free to join the clan mate, we can help get you through some levels when we are all online, shouldn't take too long at all :)

One of the guys was on today helping out some other clan mates who were level 19, they just ripped through some missions ha ha.

Just search for PINK PANTERS in the clan section, it's open so you should be able to join straight away.

I h

I have the parts to the pistol but not crafting it until I'm near max gear score or after the next patch

I'm probably not going to use the pistol so my plan is to make it, destroy it and pocket the two components then upgrade after WT5. Probably should have waited regardless like you are because even those who craft it in WT4 will still have to wait until they upgrade their bench again. Chatterbox probably isn't that bad to farm as there are plenty of cache's around to farm daily so I might even just deconstruct mine and farm it up again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back