Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Balta, now Burgess, FFS I suck at picking rookies to play

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Don't feel too bad. Defensive rookies suck full stop.

I seem to have put every rookie thats scored well on my bench... well done me !!
My defense was fine with Laird Lloyd Simpson and Smith
Midfield was let down with Beams and Yeo.. Macrae Brayshaw and Taranto im happy with.
Rucks Gawn and Grundy same as most people anyway.
Forwards Cant complain with Danger and Telly Heeney was abit of a let down

All in all thou it seems the rookies i had on field cost me so much with Balta Gibbons and Scrimshaw and the likes of Parker, Scott, Constable and Duursma benched

I seem to have put every rookie thats scored well on my bench... well done me !!
Midfield was let down with Beams and Yeo.. Macrae Brayshaw and Taranto im happy with.

All in all thou it seems the rookies i had on field cost me so much with Balta Gibbons and Scrimshaw and the likes of Parker, Scott, Constable and Duursma benched

Rookie selection always nightmare to start the season...next week you will bench balta, gibbons and scrimshaw and play Parker, Scott, duursma and constable and your bench will outscore the on-field guys.

Wow, Sydney Blue went a massive 2374, he went Westhoff and Goldy in the rucks and also picked the likes of Rocky, Worpel, Treloar and captained Cogs

Surely weekly territory for SB there, Brads 2263 is the next highest score I've seen around the leagues, a few in the 2200-2230 range though, hopefully my 2214 is top 250-300.

More of SC player (and poster) but have a go at the dreamteam games too.

1985 this week.

Only went 3 midfield premos deep with Cogs/Brayshaw/Crouch. Need to correct Bailey Smith though at M5 - have 370k in the bank to do so, plus I picked Fantasia at F5 and forgot to grab Drew so will probably go Fantasia to Drew and Smith to Macrae.

Wow, Sydney Blue went a massive 2374, he went Westhoff and Goldy in the rucks and also picked the likes of Rocky, Worpel, Treloar and captained Cogs

Surely weekly territory for SB there, Brads 2263 is the next highest score I've seen around the leagues, a few in the 2200-2230 range though, hopefully my 2214 is top 250-300.

I thought i was doing well then i saw his score and my jaw dropped.
Well done to him!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brad got a high score and he's been complaining all round?

Happy with 2203.

Rockliff, Sloane, Coniglio, Lloyd leading the way.

Disappointed with Dunkley, Billings and Witherden but happy enough with their scoring potential longer term.

Main slip ups were captaining Macrae over Coniglio, and fielding Butters over Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto.

Time to keep calm and know that the team I have is right to do the job, but a few things like which rookies were on field and also my captian choice were where the points were lost.

How about Will Powell. Did not see his name mentioned once during pre season. Was a ball magnet at NEAFL level apparently. $260K forward.
Actually looked him up preseason, seemed to get a bit of it, but yeah, limited info on him would be a massive punt

But end of the day, someone has to score points at the Suns

2113 all up. 1816 ranking. Hoping cogs, rocky, boak crash back to earth next round. If they don't, ill likely fall further behind the leaders and it'll be a case of either moving heaven and earth to trade them in or alternatively accept i can't fit them in and back my starters to perform close to the level of those I left out.

So pretty sadly, there's only circa 10,000 teams left this year.

Real Dream Team is in real danger of becoming extinct.

Worried? Not worried? Will just focus on AF? Supercoach? Or just give the fantasy game away completely when that horrible time comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back