Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling Zac Williams hurt himself badly late so we might all be forced

But im super keen on Rockliff, Worpel and Sicily.

My mids are though
Coniglio
Brayshaw
M.Crouch
Taranto
Sheed
B.Crouch
Walsh
Constable

Scott
Atkins

How do i get rocky?
Well first you have to forget about Worpel and Sicily, unless you got some serious cash in the bank. Atkins has to be upgraded to Rocky and you get the cash by going ZWilliams down to a playing rookie (hopefully this doesn't leave 4 def rookies on field, 3 is ok though if they are Clark, Scrim and Duurs). Can also get the cash by downgrading Dunk/Heen if you have them, to a fwd rookie you missed like Parker/Schultz

edit: just realised downgrading Zwilliams probably won't get you enough to get Rocky. Have to downgrade Heen or Dunks if you have them

I have a feeling Zac Williams hurt himself badly late so we might all be forced

But im super keen on Rockliff, Worpel and Sicily.

My mids are though
Coniglio
Brayshaw
M.Crouch
Taranto
Sheed
B.Crouch
Walsh
Constable

Scott
Atkins

How do i get rocky?

Could you do Atkins / premo in another line for rookie / Rocky?

Dunkley > Worp
Atkins > B. Scott

237K remaining with another 150K on the bench in McCarthy for next round to a Parker type, with an upgrade to either Newman or Macmillan from Wilkie or Hore (if the former two both back it up). Got very reactionary at first, but settled now and looking at the long game

Option 1: Expensive rookies swap
Collins -> Parker
Bailey Smith -> Constable

Option 2: Rookie swap
Balta -> Parker
Bailey Smith -> Constable

Option 3: Get Rocky
Billings -> Parker
Bailey Smith -> Rocky
Pretty much the same here except Taranto. Rookie swap to get Parker and Constable or one rookie and Taranto upgrade. Kicking myself for not having them already as they were in all preseason till Thursday

Heeney to Worpel and Collins to Newman

or

Collins to Rozee and Gibbons to Scott?

Pretty much the same here except Taranto. Rookie swap to get Parker and Constable or one rookie and Taranto upgrade. Kicking myself for not having them already as they were in all preseason till Thursday

You mean to get Taranto, or trade Taranto? Because he will be similar to Rocky. If you mean to get him - do it!!

Well first you have to forget about Worpel and Sicily, unless you got some serious cash in the bank. Atkins has to be upgraded to Rocky and you get the cash by going ZWilliams down to a playing rookie (hopefully this doesn't leave 4 def rookies on field, 3 is ok though if they are Clark, Scrim and Duurs). Can also get the cash by downgrading Dunk/Heen if you have them, to a fwd rookie you missed like Parker/Schultz

edit: just realised downgrading Zwilliams probably won't get you enough to get Rocky. Have to downgrade Heen or Dunks if you have them
Could you do Atkins / premo in another line for rookie / Rocky?

Whats the point in having such good scoring rooks like Constable and B.Scott on the bench?

Zac Williams got injured i suspect so many will be forced

samFFC how do you see Schultz going for the next month? Will he keep playing and scoring quite well like tonight? Haven’t heard much about him at all over preseason but with no other real issues to to cover I’ll be just looking at a rookie switch cash grab seeing as making money may become harder this yr if you miss the boat early

samFFC how do you see Schultz going for the next month? Will he keep playing and scoring quite well like tonight? Haven’t heard much about him at all over preseason but with no other real issues to to cover I’ll be just looking at a rookie switch cash grab seeing as making money may become harder this yr if you miss the boat early

Can't see us making changes if we keep up like that.
He was quite good, and would think Ballantyne would be closer to being dropped (for Switkowski, Giro types) than Schulz.

Whats the point in having such good scoring rooks like Constable and B.Scott on the bench?

Zac Williams got injured i suspect so many will be forced

Re: Williams, Nothing from the club about it? Looked like nothing to me.

Because those rooks might pull out a 60 next week, so you want to have a bit more data to go off than just one game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean to get Taranto, or trade Taranto? Because he will be similar to Rocky. If you mean to get him - do it!!
Yeah to get him. But it’ll involve downgrading a premo or straight swapping Brayshaw (neither of which I really want to do). Already got Rocky so just need to complete the collection haha. If I had nothing else to use the trades on it’d be an easy choice to swap them around but because I messed up with Parker and Constable it has me stuck a little

Anyone watch Saints v GC? Curious to know how Newnes went and what his role was?

Andy Brayshaw > Rockliff
Dunkley > Newnes OR Schultz?

Alright so Atkins —> Constable and Brayshaw —> Taranto leaves me with 129k (started with 80..) doesn’t really seem worth it. May have missed the boat on TT

Hey guys,

1. Dunk > Schultz
Gibbons > Rocky
2. Cripps > Rocky
Dunk > Boak
3. Williams > Clarke
Gibbons > Scott

Thanks in advance.

At this rate I'm keen for Dunkley to be a unique by round 6 haha

Not sure if I'll sideways him

Re: Williams, Nothing from the club about it? Looked like nothing to me.

Because those rooks might pull out a 60 next week, so you want to have a bit more data to go off than just one game

Hopefully not. Grabbed his foot/lower leg and went off late

Bring Rocky in for Atkins makes Walsh M8 and scott/Constable bench

Schulz could score a 30 as a fwd rookie

Hopefully not. Grabbed his foot/lower leg and went off late

Bring Rocky in for Atkins makes Walsh M8 and scott/Constable bench

Schulz could score a 30 as a fwd rookie
Yeah I have the same problem with fielding another fwd rookie and keep the good mid rookies on the bench. I'm just hoping Rocky makes up the difference. There really is no easy way to get Rocky if you didn't start him. You either sacrifice a mid premo or field a fwd rookie and bench a good mid rookie. I think Rocky can make up the difference in points between a Constable/Scott and a Parker/Schultz but it's a huge risk. If Parker/Schultz get 50-60s then it works out, but could backfire on the weeks when they go sub-40

People are seriously trading out Cripps ??

Ok

Cripps is an odd one, I could understand trading certain premo mids like Merrett who didn't look interested but Cripps? Weird.

As for me, I haven't even made trades yet, it's all dependant on teams, if all my rookies keep their spot then it will be getting rid of Perryman/Williams in all likelyhood. Gawn and Grundy better come good, and I'm not overly concerned about Dunkley at this rate, Heeney on the other hand...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back