Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed that Drew gets the rising star nomination this round or next. He'd be very stiff in any case, but you wouldn't think you could drop someone fresh off an RS nom.

Walsh, Cousins and Scott probably his main competition for this round. Walsh and Scott played in pretty comprehensive losses, so you wouldn't think they'd get one, but you can just see them taking the easy option of Walsh first up.

Fingers crossed that Drew gets the rising star nomination this round or next. He'd be very stiff in any case, but you wouldn't think you could drop someone fresh off an RS nom.

Walsh, Cousins and Scott probably his main competition for this round. Walsh and Scott played in pretty comprehensive losses, so you wouldn't think they'd get one, but you can just see them taking the easy option of Walsh first up.

Port board?

Haha.. Sorry mate, I never liked pre season

It’s definitely my best round one, normally have to trade back from a bomb start.

Would love to get Sheed & Cousins looks great value.

if either flop next week is a ruck cash grab trade a consideration?

2263- 106 overall...Got lucky with mids all performing well. Cogs, Rockliff, sheed, treloar, brayshaw, Cripps all 100+. Special mention to bailey Scott. Hoping brad Scott doesn’t ruin him. Swapping boak to billings Saturday morning cost me top 30 spot...

Backs, rucks and forwards look terrible but hoping the Grundy and Gawn combo comes good. If preuss is named this week, Gawn is in trouble. Westhoff as R2 may have been the way to go...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

2263- 106 overall...Got lucky with mids all performing well. Cogs, Rockliff, sheed, treloar, brayshaw, Cripps all 100+. Special mention to bailey Scott. Hoping brad Scott doesn’t ruin him. Swapping boak to billings Saturday morning cost me top 30 spot...

Backs, rucks and forwards look terrible but hoping the Grundy and Gawn combo comes good. If preuss is named this week, Gawn is in trouble. Westhoff as R2 may have been the way to go...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
All the carry on i didnt think u got over 1900

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn and Grundy, after having Westhoff and Goldstein 5 mins before lockout.

Dunkley, after having Kelly right before lockout.

Seb Ross, after having mcrouch right before lockout.

Yeah I made some great decisions.

Gawn and Grundy, after having Westhoff and Goldstein 5 mins before lockout.

Dunkley, after having Kelly right before lockout.

Seb Ross, after having mcrouch right before lockout.

Yeah I made some great decisions.
OUCH

2277 with overall rank of 69. Managed to get all the rookie selections correct, had Clark as my lowest on field score and captained Cogs so managed to set myself up for the best possible score.

One thing that stands out is that midfield madness paid off for anyone who risked it.

2025 for me. Cost myself 150 and a decent score by forgetting how to put Balta and Gibbons on the pine 😭

Oliver and Grundy the main underperformers but not too worried about them

It’s definitely my best round one, normally have to trade back from a bomb start.

Yet I don't recall any rd1 posting in 2018 or 2017

Yet I don't recall any rd1 posting in 2018 or 2017

Lol You guys always this friendly?

We’ve been members for a similar amount of time and you have 30 000 more post than me... maybe I’m a good bloke and it’s a general pattern? Or maybe I’m a clout chasing flog 😉

Lol You guys always this friendly?

We’ve been members for a similar amount of time and you have 30 000 more post than me... maybe I’m a good bloke and it’s a general pattern? Or maybe I’m a clout chasing flog 😉

Both rdt and sc boards are amazingly friendly to those who contribute

It's the idea of the "look at my score" posters who contribute nothing before and after, that sh1t the regular contributors to tears

To answer your question, if Gawn falters again or Preuss plays and affects his scoring, then yeah it's a genuine option. I did it last year when Zac Merrett was set to tear up huge dollars and it turned out to be the right move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back