No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t ever remember seeing such a poor standard of footy in the opening round, horrible kicking, bad fumbling, players blowing up physically earlier than normal and teams putting themselves right behind the 8 ball mentally already?
Been bizarre.
Well afl better change some more rules to manafacture more high scoring, and better games. Absolute joke, new rules shockingly had very little impact and standard of footy skills decreases every year

Yes that too. Just what the AFL wanted to prevent players from being able to fill the respective 50m arcs.
Skills seemed to suffer as a consequence of fatigue and joelsyt makes a great point in regards to injuries, hope it’s not a continuing trend but it won’t surprise.
It’s exactly what I constantly warn people who suggest cutting down the bench. Fatigued players can still cover the ground reasonably and will continue to do so. Skills drop away rapidly though.

KzRmowV.gif

Apparently Norf had an open training day on Friday at Arden st to raise some membership and then flew over for the game.
Thats just dumb.
Theres no way Balmey or Hardwick would let that happen, I’d be losing my sh.t of I was a norrh supporter.
Brad Scott, 10 years no top four finish and stuck with him for another two

Mark Ricciuto on the radio this morning "probably the top 4 premiership chances this year, Melbourne, Adelaide, Collingwood and West Coast all got done this weekend, you can almost throw Sydney in there as well"
Righteo dickhead
We would have been included if we s**t the bed too lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Richmond have a lot to do with how fast the game is these days? We know teams like to copy the premier and 2017 we won the flag with speed and pressure and 2018 is when the competition as a collective got quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back