Competitions SUPERCOACH 2019 - JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

I should have had more. I loopholed Bines to get Cripps score for captain then forgot to put E on Goldstein.
I had Sloane, Westoff & Coniglio all scoring around 150.
I dont want to talk about having Balta on the field though.
I really dislike having Westoff, but the bines/westoff DPP gives me ruck cover and a captain loophole in bines.
Don't know how many times I've seen this

Westoff as a forward DPP could be a master stroke ....I'm about 1980 but with Captain Fyfe still in play ....those with Goldstein look like they'll make a killing (52 at Qtr time)

2Capture.PNG

Happy with that, usually i've had to write my season off completely by now ;)

3Capture.PNG

Bailey Scott, you prick. Okay, i think I'll turf Goldsack until he's selected and replace him with a rookie who's making $$$$ (he's only there because i thought he was selected Round 1, oops) and maybe turf Clarke and bring in ROB...

any suggestions?

View attachment 647247

View attachment 647248

Bailey Scott, you prick. Okay, i think I'll turf Goldsack until he's selected and replace him with a rookie who's making $$$$ (he's only there because i thought he was selected Round 1, oops) and maybe turf Clarke and bring in ROB...

any suggestions?
Scott apparently had gastro, but didn’t tell us ..... need to add another mid

Downgrade Goldsack to a Duursma and upgrade Butters or walsh to Libba at $300k.... probably butters

Then you can have Scott on the bench and Constable on field

View attachment 647247

View attachment 647248

any suggestions?
I wouldn't bring ROB in unless you had Jacobs as a ruck because we all know ROB is unlikely to get a good run on. I'd be looking to get good rookies in for Goldsack and Cavarra. Dursma & Parker would be my pick!

I wouldn't bring ROB in unless you had Jacobs as a ruck because we all know ROB is unlikely to get a good run on. I'd be looking to get good rookies in for Goldsack and Cavarra. Dursma & Parker would be my pick!
Definitely Duursma .....could bring in Parker too for the $$$$

Me, I go for ranking ...so I'm going for max points each week .....but if you're going League wins, get both Rookies in deaneus

Why do I do this to myself ......FFS all the planning ....3 months of planning & Rocky and Fyfe get KO'd

What makes it freakin worse is their direct SC oppoonents Neal (170) and Libba (150) ream me right up the arse :mad::mad::mad:

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did. Replaced with T Kelly.
One swallow does not a summer make.
So you admit, you've been on your knee's after Heeney's last 2 weeks output .....22,000 Coaches traded him out

I think a similar number are going to make the same mistake with Oliver

So you admit, you've been on your knee's after Heeney's last 2 weeks output .....22,000 Coaches traded him out

I think a similar number are going to make the same mistake with Oliver
I've got Oliver and although he isn't dominating he isn't at dusty level and IMO averaging over 100 = keep. He will come good.

I've got Oliver and although he isn't dominating he isn't at dusty level and IMO averaging over 100 = keep. He will come good.
Absolutely agree .... i’ll look at bring oliver in as an upgrade option ... his price will be juicy

Thanks for the reply. So Jacobs is really going to be out until round 6/7?
he only ran laps this week, so next week he’ll be out .... we have an easier run of games & they’ll want Jacobs at 100%

he only ran laps this week, so next week he’ll be out .... we have an easier run of games & they’ll want Jacobs at 100%
Pyke said he missed by a few days this week. He will play next week and O'Brien will be forever banished again.... sigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back