2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread ban.
Don't taunt us..
;)
Just jokes..
Grundy started slow last year, it was still a massive struggle to get anywhere near him with Lycett R2 and all season I wondered why I didn't just start with him.
Prices will rise and fall.
He'll have a higher BE than 120 next week so I think a few more price drops are on the way.
yeah, set and forget for me...but did query the output early as he looked to be favouring the toe but that seemed less as the game went on.
I had Lycett last year too and a basket of other issues and I could never get near getting him in.

Thread ban.
Don't taunt us..
;)
Just jokes..
Grundy started slow last year, it was still a massive struggle to get anywhere near him with Lycett R2 and all season I wondered why I didn't just start with him.
Prices will rise and fall.
He'll have a higher BE than 120 next week so I think a few more price drops are on the way.

Haha well it was a gamble not to start him but it's hard to keep up a 120 average so I was just hoping he would drop and with Witts opponents to start the year I'm banking on some big scores so he can get close in price so I don't have to do too many trades to afford him

I'm hoping for more seeing as I didn't take him to start with. I'm hoping that if he drops under 800k before the bye I could nearly sideways trade Witts to him.
very well played! Grundy will drop below 800k in 2 weeks. Witts has a very good starting fixture. Good job on taking the punt with Witts, I think it will work out very well for you

very well played! Grundy will drop below 800k in 2 weeks. Witts has a very good starting fixture. Good job on taking the punt with Witts, I think it will work out very well for you

Well I won't get too excited until after Witts plays. If he spuds it up against weak opposition I'll have to write him an angry letter letting him know he screwed up my plans

Waiting for someone to go full spit and lead it off i guess! who's it going to be?
I'll start it if English spuds it up. (Ie, less than break even)
Surely we have a candidate that pulled last minute strings to go Rocky up to Oliver or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you go Dunkley to Boak with one of the trades this early? that bulldog midfield changed up every goal last night

No timer, no advanced trades, can't simply drag players around and instead have to flips cards and switch individually. Is there even going to be an indicator for selected/emergency/injured?

Having to load players in the list doesnt really bother me but it is weird that its needed now and never was before.

So far the new webpage is so far behind the old one its ridiculous and I won't be at all surprised if the real bugs come out once the season starts.
Mate you are spot on. Trying to trade tonight on the website and once I trade out a player I’m taken to a new screen where i can’t sort by price. It’s so s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back