Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t recall what I had for lunch yesterday and you lot are talking likes in 2012

I've always had a very good memory for dates events happened. Comes in handy on trivia nights.

They started much later than that. I joined in 2014 and I reckon they didn't come in until 2016 or maybe even 17.

You were on here in 2011 as I remember your Boss top 50 thread happened when I was still in Victoria.

Still pissed you left Glory Days out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stand corrected.

You were on here in 2011 as I remember your Boss top 50 thread happened when I was still in Victoria.

Still pissed you left Glory Days out.
Hahaha.

I'd still not have it in there to be honest. His catalogue is so deep there are so many better songs for me.

The shooters party getting 17% of the vote and one of the biggest racists in the country in Mark Latham being elected a week after an Australian terrorist massacres 50 people.

Won’t surprise me if the trump wannabe gets re-elected

The shooters party getting 17% of the vote and one of the biggest racists in the country in Mark Latham being elected a week after an Australian terrorist massacres 50 people.

Won’t surprise me if the trump wannabe gets re-elected

Just put it down to the bogan element in Oz.....Not to mention the Murdoche press.

Why are there two different fantasy football types?
You raise a good philosophical question. Why are there two types of anything? Is it a battle for supremacy? We see different strains of weed, or beer or ducks.. Why not just one? Is it all about refining something until we only have one perfect version?

Has anyone seen a second earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back