Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only way i can get Rockliff is trade Beams or Yeo :(

Can turn Cousins into Rocky by downgrading ZWilliams to a rookie and fielding Scrimshaw.
Or I can turn T.Atkins into Rocky by downgrading Gawn to a cheap ruck.
Either way I burn 2 trades.
Only way I get Rocky in just 1 trade is if I sacrifice one of my top 5 mids: Cogs, Cripps, Brouch, Taranto, Brayshaw
Tough call...

You would be wise to wait another week on Rockliff, and then get him before his price jump. You'd be kicking yourself if you used two trades and ditched a good pick in Cousins only for Rocky to ping a string in round 2. Likewise if you ditched one of your mids or even Gawn, and then any other premium in your side got injured in round 2, you would be spewing because you could've killed two birds with one stone and got in Rocky on the bubble for your injured premo.

All of the premiums you mentioned have the potential to match or better Rockliff in round 2. You basically get another week to assess Rockliff for free this week, so I wouldn't do anything silly to get him in.

Can turn Cousins into Rocky by downgrading ZWilliams to a rookie and fielding Scrimshaw.
Or I can turn T.Atkins into Rocky by downgrading Gawn to a cheap ruck.
Either way I burn 2 trades.
Only way I get Rocky in just 1 trade is if I sacrifice one of my top 5 mids: Cogs, Cripps, Brouch, Taranto, Brayshaw
Tough call...
As the Chronic suggested, there's no rush on Rocky. I'm waiting to see what he looks like at home, albeit against Carlton.

I'm not sure I'll do any trades this week. I was worried by McCarthy getting most of his points from goals. I also have Z Williams, B Smith and Ridley in defence and they were all underwhelming.

But 2150 is an okay score, so I'll only trade if someone's dropped.

I don't have Rocky. I'm sure if I trade him in, he'll do a shoulder and be out for six weeks.

Wanting to get Rocky, get rid of Perryman and leave 2 spots for rookie corrections before 1st price rise

Thinking

Dunkley -> Rocky (Drew moves forward killing my link)

Perryman -> Rozee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No trades until end of next round. If crisp spuds up again he’s going to Newman. Will have to ride Milera and hope he scores between 85-90 each week.

Billings to boak. Will have to cop linc McCarthy 50-60 for the first few weeks and hope my gun midfield keeps firing.

Hore and burgess will most likely be dropped so may have to look at moving burgess to D8 via DPP and trade hore to parker. Trading rookies before price changes is a killer but I’ll have no choice.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldnt mind getting rid of Burgess to Powell and next week getting Rid of Gibbons to Cousins.. to do that i would have to go Gawn to Hoff thou hmmm Powell and Cousins should make abit of coin even if they are getting 80s

Planning on only gawn to Westhoff. Then see what Boak will do next week for possibly Dunkley. But still think Dunkley will be top 6 so reluctant to waste it. Even if Boak goes 50k up will still be viable if he's 85-100 average.
And have to see what happens when wines comes back.
Not trading any rookies. My only poor one was Burgess but he will play every week.

Essendon as a team apparently only ran 142kms, GWS ran about 100kms more, Carlton ran the most for the weekend with 292km

Zerrett absolutely did bugger all in regards to contributing to his teams total

Wouldn't surprise me if McGrath was top of Essendons GPS tracker, he didn't have many friends

None.

No rookies that I appear to have missed and the premiums who under performed are to good not to bounce back.

Although I have a real dilemma with what to do with Collins. He looked nowhere near it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back