Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I always round mine up. But if you look at Pies vs Geelong. $200 on Pies @ 1.65 = 330 + (32.5) = 362.5. 165 on Geelong on Sportsbet at 2.3 = 379.5. Make 0 loss, 17.5 or 377 lol
didnt come off for any games in round 1 which kinda surprised me.
like someone said its around a 20% likelihood of occurrence for games where a team leads by 12 points at a break then goes on to lose. halve this likelihood it again as youre only betting on 1 team to do it in the game, so 10% chance of the big $377 payout.
Didnt happen at all in round 1, fingers crossed they offer it again in round 2 and we get lucky.

I made a small profit this weekend by backing all the outcomes, and when the favourite won i would get a small payout ($10-$35) (hardly happened all weekend). Thought id get alot more but money is money.

Dont forget to put a small stake on the draw. if that happens you would lose the lot.

didnt come off for any games in round 1 which kinda surprised me.
like someone said its around a 20% likelihood of occurrence for games where a team leads by 12 points at a break then goes on to lose. halve this likelihood it again as youre only betting on 1 team to do it in the game, so 10% chance of the big $377 payout.
Didnt happen at all in round 1, fingers crossed they offer it again in round 2 and we get lucky.

I made a small profit this weekend by backing all the outcomes, and when the favourite won i would get a small payout ($10-$35) (hardly happened all weekend). Thought id get alot more but money is money.

Dont forget to put a small stake on the draw. if that happens you would lose the lot.
Lions WCE.

Port dees was 1 point off which was very annoying.

Draw depends on the bookie. Best to check each one. Quite a few will adhere to the dead heat rule and others will void the bet

Last edited:
Lions WCE.

Draw depends on the bookie. Best to check each one. Quite a few will adhere to the dead heat rule and others will void the bet
Ah Roger that.
Had my sportsbet money on the lions so it didn't come off in my favour

Can confirm that Sportsbet promo worked for me in WA

Hedging this week was close, both pies and dees went up by 11 at quarter breaks which were so close to a mega payout, Eagles lions was the only game that went through.

Lions WCE.

Not aware of any book that doesn't apply dead heat rule to AFL head to head markets. The draw is not a risk when hedging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone here tried their luck with bowler accs on sportsbet? i can get another acc but same address same surname, don't know if it will last, even with IP address swaps and mugging up the acc.

who that with?
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Quick question here. Got a deposit bonus bet offer from Pointsbet, is the bonus bet a single bet of the total or can it be broken down into increments?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back