FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this show is really in the gutter now

Martha telling Michael she isn't into him will be funny.

Does he not realise that she will drop him for some multi millionaire when the show is done?

They really need to cut it by 3 weeks or so next year, they have stretched this s**t out way too long.

So the producers will trigger the audience by giving Jess and Dan a really nice honeymoon while the other couples get the same old s**t.

And the audience will tun in in outrage

Rinse Repeat

They must be tempted to spin it out

Ch9 must not be too concerned about the participants behaviour, they’ve just had Jess and Dan on both Today and Today Extra gushing about their romance and cringe watching last nights ep saying they could have behaved better

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ines going ham on Sam on Instagram Stories

Y7VL0WQ.jpg

She's a nutcase.

Mike the other night showed he is a very logical and reasoned man. He dismantled Jess with such ease because he used logic. He's far too smart for her.

I still love when she said it's none of his business and he was like,

'Well actually Jess I have became embroiled in your business a couple of times now so yes it is'.

Nobody had anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week on 'Talking Married' Jess said a couple of times that Tam was okay with her going after Dan. She clearly made that up or she would of mentioned it last night.

Tam said she wrote 'leave' but never revealed her card. I bet she wrote stay. Her and Mick seemed genuinely surprised and hurt.

Last week on 'Talking Married' Jess said a couple of times that Tam was okay with her going after Dan. She clearly made that up or she would of mentioned it last night.

She's a skanky pathological liar. No wonder her, Ines and Martha get along so well.

The anger from Tam and Mick surely was just that they were being lied to, and in Micks case absolutely used and made to feel like crap by Jess so she could hang around.
When he broke down the look on Jess' face showed exactly what an awful person she is... she had no regard for anyone else but herself and there was no sympathy or even acknowledgment that anyone else could be impacted.

DapperJong do you know if the edit was making her look better or worse?

Can we please talk about what a pathetic weasel Michael is. Remember him defending Jess at the dinner. Then tonight he blurts out “I knew about it too” as if it’s honourable to come clean AFTER the truth has been revealed to Tamara and Mick.

I wonder how his teaching career is faring in light of the experiment

The anger from Tam and Mick surely was just that they were being lied to, and in Micks case absolutely used and made to feel like crap by Jess so she could hang around.
When he broke down the look on Jess' face showed exactly what an awful person she is... she had no regard for anyone else but herself and there was no sympathy or even acknowledgment that anyone else could be impacted.

DapperJong do you know if the edit was making her look better or worse?

Nothing you can do about her face but all the cam and Jules stuff was to make her look better

Nothing you can do about her face but all the cam and Jules stuff was to make her look better
this stuff gets me bulk brownie points with the better half... so please elaborate

Do you know/can you tell us the intention behind this? Is it to make the reunion more impactful, or just an attempt to reduce the public outrage they will face?

Reduce public outcry

Ch9 were scared of this episode

this stuff gets me bulk brownie points with the better half... so please elaborate

Just as many nice(r) things you can say about jess’s Decision went into the ep. not too much to elaborate on tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back