No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why can't PT have any trains at Richmond station after 85,000 at the G ? Happens every time. Dangerous. Infuriating.
Thursday night was a nightmare.

The 10.40pm to Glen Waverley got cancelled because of vandals!

Instead of cancelling why can’t they have back-up trains ready to go if needed? We were all stuck at Richmond station for an unnecessary 35minutes since the 11.10pm to Glen Waverley was also late by a few minutes. :(

Instead of cancelling why can’t they have back-up trains ready to go if needed? We were all stuck at Richmond station for an unnecessary 35minutes since the 11.10pm to Glen Waverley was also late by a few minutes. :(

The Frankston train got a Bronx cheer from 2000 people when it finally arrived.

Honestly how hard is it ? Total and utter amateur organisation PT. Can’t put extra trains on or have any of them turn up on time for 80,000 events at the G. Always happens. It’s embarrassing for Melbourne the weekly calamity at Richmond station.

The Frankston train got a Bronx cheer from 2000 people when it finally arrived.

Honestly how hard is it ? Total and utter amateur organisation PT. Can’t put extra trains on or have any of them turn up on time for 80,000 events at the G. Always happens. It’s embarrassing for Melbourne the weekly calamity at Richmond station.
It makes it almost not worth going to the games anymore. If you decide to drive, the MCG Carpark is pretty much closed all the time these days, and most of the street parking surrounding the ground has been taken away now. So instead you catch a train and have to endure the clusterf**k at Richmond station.

It makes it almost not worth going to the games anymore. If you decide to drive, the MCG Carpark is pretty much closed all the time these days, and most of the street parking surrounding the ground has been taken away now. So instead you catch a train and have to endure the clusterf**k at Richmond station.

Yep.

What shits me is that PT and the AFL are too lazy and too incompetent to organise trains for a mass attended event with ample platforms and during non peak hour times. It can't be hard.

Unfortunately, it's just a matter of time before there's a tragic accident due to the extreme over crowding on the platforms that these aholes are unnecessarily causing.

A little tip.............don't follow the sheep. ;)

Oh? Go to the front of Richmond station or walk to Flinders? I’m not walking to flinders on my own at 10.30pm at night. :(
Yes front of Richmond station but again don’t follow the sheep, avoid the sheep and u will be on the platform in no time at all. I will pm u what I do later and like me u will be wondering why people still bother with the disaster on Brunton ave after a game.

Done a bit of tree pruning this morning, wish the council would give us bigger green bins
Make out like an old eyetye stomping grapes for wine in the green bin, that's what I do with organic material....
Mate why aren't you chopping it up small and using it for garden beds!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes front of Richmond station but again don’t follow the sheep, avoid the sheep and u will be on the platform in no time at all. I will pm u what I do later and like me u will be wondering why people still bother with the disaster on Brunton ave after a game.

It’s not about getting into the platforms and going in the Richmond end or whatever (although that can be bad enough) it’s about there being no trains at all when you do.

Last night at one stage there were tens of thousands on the platforms and not one single train on any of the 11 or so platforms.

That’s courting disaster. It’s only a matter of time.

It’s not about getting into the platforms and going in the Richmond end or whatever (although that can be bad enough) it’s about there being no trains at all when you do.

Last night at one stage there were tens of thousands on the platforms and not one single train on any of the 11 or so platforms.

That’s courting disaster. It’s only a matter of time.
Saturday Nights are worse, can be up to 20 minutes wait but getting stuck in that cluster* at the station entry doesn't help.

I got on a train pretty easily because of the way i got into the station but it's when the footy specials leave that it all turns to s**t as the wait times increase and getting stuck in that cluster* means you miss the footy specials.

Make out like an old eyetye stomping grapes for wine in the green bin, that's what I do with organic material....
Mate why aren't you chopping it up small and using it for garden beds!?

I ain't got the energy for that haha. Plus I cut fairly big branches today

Can someone tell me how the mid year rookie draft works? Would we be able to pick up another player after round 10 to cover Rance?

Can someone tell me how the mid year rookie draft works? Would we be able to pick up another player after round 10 to cover Rance?
Yes, we have 1 list spot available.

However, I'm not sure what the protocol is regarding draft order etc.

I dare say we have already been through our scouting reports to get a shortlist of ready made defenders to provide further depth.

You could argue that extending the goal square has actually resulted in less scoring, as there are less repeat entries and therefore lower chances of scoring. The rule change may have worked in the opposite of its intention.

Who'd have thought!!!

The clowns thought the players would still set up around the 50 and that the player kicking in would kick over this group of players and coast to coast would be the order of the day. The player set up just moved back 20 metres to around 70.

The clowns thought the players would still set up around the 50 and that the player kicking in would kick over this group of players and coast to coast would be the order of the day. The player set up just moved back 20 metres to around 70.
It's not the worst run sport in the world for nothing. And just to prove how much the media are in their pocket (or is it the other way round?), they never get called out for their breathtaking incompetence.

FMD by two big pot plants smashed overnight stupid wind **** .
agree...lost count how many beautiful little seedlings I've lost due to damaging winds, now I always make sure to bring them indoors if something is whipping up.

btw, dafuq, who's moved Talking Footy to 11:50pm ? huh ? ahh, scratch that, still 7:30 on 7Mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back