Preview Round 2: Sydney vs Adelaide, Friday @ SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blakey had a game that was similar to Rohan's average. Does not seem fair to drop him after one game, one game where he was not too bad.

Also dropping Dawson after one poor performance while allowing plenty of other players with a lot less upside to stay in the team does not seem like a great idea either.

Personally Blakely isn't ready and I do feel we are too tall. Roanoke has to play against Adelaide we need forward pressure.

Dawson, I'm sorry I just don't see it, yet again didn't do much. You might find he stays in but if they do drop him, I won't be disappointed.

Adelaide by probably about 15-20 points being realistic personally. We just can't score, they were poor but at least they can score. Smith and Laird will cut us up, and the one match we actually need Nick Smith, he's injured.

Yeah I enjoyed every one of their 55 points

Menzel was tracking at around the same pace as Buddy just a little behind in his recovery which would suggest to me that he might be available for selection this week or the next. Should probably go straight into the reserves for match conditioning but will be interesting to see what they do there.

Won't be long until we see Kieran Jack regardless of what fans think he is highly regarded by the coaches.

Yeah I enjoyed every one of their 55 points

They at least have players that can take the game on- Laird, Smith, Sloane, etc...

We continually play Mills and Heeney out of position- no wonder we can't score.

Been wrong before but I'd rather be on Adelaide this week. Plus have them top 6 in my predictor, have us at 13th.

They at least have players that can take the game on- Laird, Smith, Sloane, etc...

We continually play Mills and Heeney out of position- no wonder we can't score.

Been wrong before but I'd rather be on Adelaide this week. Plus have them top 6 in my predictor, have us at 13th.
They play Tex out of position as well.
He should be left right out
I'm not sure if you watched the hawks game. However it as a blueprint how to beat the crows.
They looked disgusting.
In front of a home crowd of 52K.

They play Tex out of position as well.
He should be left right out
I'm not sure if you watched the hawks game. However it as a blueprint how to beat the crows.
They looked disgusting.
In front of a home crowd of 52K.

You are assuming our coach can do what Clarkson did? Somehow I'm questioning that.

They will burn us through speed, our side is SO SLOW especially when we continually pick more and more slow players. The game has moved on to guys that have speed, can kick well and run from defence. We are stuck in the past.

I saw Adelaide's game (well half of it as I was at the races), and they were poor but they showed some signs.

You are assuming our coach can do what Clarkson did? Somehow I'm questioning that.

They will burn us through speed, our side is SO SLOW especially when we continually pick more and more slow players. The game has moved on to guys that have speed, can kick well and run from defence. We are stuck in the past.

I saw Adelaide's game (well half of it as I was at the races), and they were poor but they showed some signs.
Seasons over then I guess!
Time to pack up.

*disregarding that three swans goals in the 4th quarter came from intercepts and then setups by Mcveigh.
That slow guy

No need for wholesale changes
Ronke in to help our balance up forward.
Another mid sized defender comes in for probably Grundy to release mills to mids.

I’d keep Dawson in a for one more game to see if he has a better showing, can’t keep chopping and changing all fringe players and expect to settle into a role.

Seasons over then I guess!
Time to pack up.

*disregarding that three swans goals in the 4th quarter came from intercepts and then setups by Mcveigh.
That slow guy

And then what did we do- revert back to slow boring football. We actually got back into the game by taking the game on. Now it’s the coach or the players confidence (maybe a combination of both) but we seem to have an inability to do that the whole game when it’s plain obvious that’s what we should be doing. Until then I’ll stick with my prediction of 13th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menzel was tracking at around the same pace as Buddy just a little behind in his recovery which would suggest to me that he might be available for selection this week or the next. Should probably go straight into the reserves for match conditioning but will be interesting to see what they do there.

Won't be long until we see Kieran Jack regardless of what fans think he is highly regarded by the coaches.

Menzel retweaked his groin will be out for another month.

They'lll be missing their best intercept defender and one of their best two way mids.

I agree with you 100% that Ronke must come in Punts.
I just think that Rampe needs Reg there so he can be the more attacking defender.

The obvious out for me is Dawson unfortunately for him but he needs a block of dominant games in the twos before he should come back IMO.
Ronke is just a senior AFL player now. Simple as that. How many other young players are capable of kicking 7 & 5 goals in a game?

Ramps was poor on Saturday. Out of position, poor decision making, little penetration and negligible run. Jenkins and Walker will be challenges. Eddie the little maestro, is a bigger challenge. We should be grateful Smithy is n/a.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back