Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness it's hard to see us much higher than that.
I think we've made some great inroads. Off field in particular. But if we can't bag a win in the first 4 rounds, it could take a while. However... given the uncertainty, we could be 0-4 Or 4-0 although the latter may be unlikely.

Unfortunately I tend to agree. Our midfield still concerns me greatly in the short term, and unless we get extra output from those blokes who have already been mentioned through the media, we are a real chance to finish last. If we can finish out of the bottom four, that would be a positive base to work on for 2020 and beyond IMO.

This may just be for fun, but could the suns possibly thinking about changing the logo?

Recreate not redesign, I think its just about giving their logo more presence

Those weekly Sliding Doors are poor imo.
Not worth the effort to read.
Always scratching to find something to say for about 10 of the clubs. Unless there is news on a club that week, just has to pull something out at the last minute.
I ignore them these days.

Those weekly Sliding Doors are poor imo.
Not worth the effort to read.
Always scratching to find something to say for about 10 of the clubs. Unless there is news on a club that week, just has to pull something out at the last minute.
I ignore them these days.

Yeah it is pathetic journalism.
I only read the Gold Coast one to see what crap Barret wrote

Gold Coast set to blood seven debutants in Round 1 clash with St Kilda
Andrew Hamilton, The Courier-Mail
March 23, 2019 1:44pm

Dew told a media gathering this week that the other state league acquisition, VFL player Josh Corbett was also earmarked for a round one berth before injuring himself before the JLT Series, which suggests Day has fallen to the back of the queue.
He also indicated his desire to bring Corey Ellis, who played four games for Richmond last year, into the side when he returns from a groin injury.
Dew, football manager Jon Haines and list manager Craig Cameron have emphasised the importance of the characters of the players they have brought to the club and admit it has a favourable loading at selection.
Miles, who managed only one senior game at Richmond last year before seeking more opportunities at the Coast is not the player discarded ball magnet Jarryd Lyons is however the Suns’ say the mentoring he does with young midfielders and the habits he has brought from Richmond are invaluable.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...YxetL-pnZRk30JYoXlRW_pvR8Gl5wLnw_7rZb0Xbizu_8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back