FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh-Henry-Wrapper-Small.jpg

:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooof.

Probably the right mix of deaths... a few prominent background extras, a potential new fan favourite, a couple of stalwarts and a season focus.

The casting of Ryan Hurst and in particular Samantha Morton has been A1. Problem is with this storyline and the known cast exits this show has written itself into an unassailable corner getting past another season which is likely for the best.

If I had a single, tiny gripe - and it wouldn’t even be the showrunners fault - was that no ‘huge’ characters were piked like in the comics. Probably due to Rick and Maggie already heading off recently, so it’s understandable.

Maybe a bit unfair on Taz, who had grown on me again recently.

Having said that, the third last reveal surprised me the most.

If I had a single, tiny gripe - and it wouldn’t even be the showrunners fault - was that no ‘huge’ characters were piked like in the comics. Probably due to Rick and Maggie already heading off recently, so it’s understandable.

Having said that, the third last reveal surprised me the most.

I’ve already forgotten - Tara?

I suppose in hindsight it made a bit of sense after she had to be talked into accepting Lydia

Wow-*******-wee

That’s a culling we’ve all been waiting for

And now...winter is coming to AMC :D
More than a couple shades of thrones in that episode i cant be the only one that picked up on the winter is coming reference, and the heads on pikes.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back