FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty boring episode but it was more credible and less fake which I can appreciate.

Mike is into himself too much and Heidi is finally starting to tire of it.

Everything in Martha and Michael's relationship is about her, what has she done for him besides pick his shirts and put out? The way he worships her is so sickening.

Mark wtf man, think this guy has been busting his nut to pr0n too much and hasn't saved any for Ning. I get that he is spending too much time with her but come on if you have saved it up that much you should be ready to go. At worst you can dim the lights and pretend she is someone else.

Dan knew that Jess was the damaged little tart of his dreams. The kind of girl he can treat like trash and she will keep coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe how chilled everyone was with the experts letting the cheaters stay on the show. Unless they edited it out to make it seem more legit.

It's good for the drama at least otherwise these last two weeks are a bore. Look at how boring tonight's episode was apart from those two. Tomorrow looks terrible (i'll watch it but aint expecting much!). Wednesday's dinner party looks awesome!

Why would you want tips from Jess?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The only person left in the universe believing it’s about marriage and swallowing the prodicers line. These swaps were just to make the Jess Dan thing a little less shocking

Also the participants blaming ‘editing’ when the most controversial comments come when the person is doing a voiceover monologue

Nearing my 3,000th post in this thread. Thanks to tandino TigerCraig and his great mind, dales.girl38 and all the rest of youse aye, without you I would not have made it.

And thanks to the bridge and lesser extent, the opera house. Without them I would not have even made it past 2k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back