Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Kyrgios should be banned from tennis until he can learn to behave. What a complete tool.

Cyclists on the road doing triathlon. The closure of a lake and a park due to the triathlon.

I went to a location 10km away from the cycling finish to do some hiking and I thought 'oh well at least there will be no more cyclists in 25 minutes'. An hour and a half later there were still plenty of cyclists on the road going through that spot.

Now it's Monday and it will be refreshing to see all the 178,500 competitors ******* off back to their cities and the locals can have their roads, rowing course and park back.

I heard about this latest one, I don't think it was really his fault from what I heard, wasn't the bloke having a go at him first?

The latest one involving the spectator yes. But I was referring to the day before when he was calling the umpire a disgrace then slamming his racquet on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the reason for their outburst? Need background.
The clothes I am wearing to a colleagues mums funeral. Just started abusing me, dropping f bombs and yelling at me. It was so weird and unnecessary. Don't have to deal with abuse when it has nothing to do with my job.

For those playing at home, am wearing suit pants, business shoes, t shirt but a business jumper over the top so you can see the t shirt. Doesn't matter what I wear it has nothing to do with him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bit controlling on his behalf.

I once had a teacher who was very nasty. We were all sitting in church once and I asked my father if I could sit outside in the fresh air as I felt unwell. I didnt come back in which was fine with my Dad. Monday morning I got told off by the teacher. Apparently what she said goes over what my parent said. Some people have no boundaries.

The clothes I am wearing to a colleagues mums funeral. Just started abusing me, dropping f bombs and yelling at me. It was so weird and unnecessary. Don't have to deal with abuse when it has nothing to do with my job.

For those playing at home, am wearing suit pants, business shoes, t shirt but a business jumper over the top so you can see the t shirt. Doesn't matter what I wear it has nothing to do with him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Do you have a work uniform?

funeral-selfies

Frumpys social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back