Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Remove this Banner Ad

you picked Gunston so you don't need to buy back in, only need one tip
Shite, thought I'd picked Rough. Perhaps punishing myself for putting the moz on his set shots! Breust it is.

Please, may I buy back I with Brooster & Roughnut?!

*I selected Nash last week & I reckon he’ll kick a goal a some stage this year. Can I select him again later in the year, or is he out of my quiver of goal-kickers forever?

Please, may I buy back I with Brooster & Roughnut?!

*I selected Nash last week & I reckon he’ll kick a goal a some stage this year. Can I select him again later in the year, or is he out of my quiver of goal-kickers forever?
Nash is gone for the year for you and me, we missed our chance (though personally I say he did with that point he kicked!)

Nash is gone for the year for you and me, we missed our chance (though personally I say he did with that point he kicked!)
I reckon youse guys are a bit stiff. I watched Hawthorn23 's highlights last night and i reckon Nash dished off 3 or 4 bullet handballs that directly resulted in goals.

And, for the record, may i please select Roughead for Round 2 (vs Doggies) .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon youse guys are a bit stiff. I watched Hawthorn23 's highlights last night and i reckon Nash dished off 3 or 4 bullet handballs that directly resulted in goals.

And, for the record, may i please select Roughead for Round 2 (vs Doggies) .
he had 3 goal assists, one shot on goal and was involved in another scoring chain, applied a bunch of pressure too, was a decent game

I so want to change my selections to Scully & Wingard... but I won't coz I'm a wimp.
wait a few hours and you might be coming back round to the idea

Though I expect the fact the Hawks website has him listed as 2 weeks might make it a little bold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back