Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not criticism at all. It’s a genius business move by the club. I’m just hopeful it doesn’t hurt local business
I was talking more about your rant about our players being called up for internationals. By the way they’ve hardly had to break sweat tonight

I was talking more about your rant about our players being called up for internationals. By the way they’ve hardly had to break sweat tonight
Let’s just hope Dier isn’t rushed back after getting another injury. In a sad way it’s better it’s him than dele and they were the likely two to cop another injury

ED8B7DDD-0065-40F8-8B9F-7079BAABB9B4.jpeg 75A7F4DE-2D43-4EE8-A36B-0142AAD6DECD.jpeg 0D34D737-FB10-43BD-8C9D-97FD479DB867.jpeg 88A023C6-5AC6-47C0-9A43-AD29EA6CBF7F.jpeg 2B74632C-0E3F-48B1-8CF2-A6D1D689FE0F.jpeg
Can confirm the stadium is as great as everyone is saying. Was in the one tiered south stand and lots of singing in there - going to be quite an atmosphere on the big occasions. You get the feeling the club is gearing up to be a big player, everything is set now. Couldn’t get in the club shop though, the queue was horrendous.

Shame how the second goal came about with Lloris parrying the ball into a dangerous spot but not a bad performance at all. Point dropped but hopefully has no bearing on our next game at the new stadium

Showed some steel in the second half, though always felt we would muff some good chances and they would scrounge a goal from our mistake, sure enough it happened. They will be lucky to the win the title from here

From all reports we got a deserved equaliser but were let down with an individual error again. Add that from Lloris to Trippier x2 against the Manchester's in 1-0 defeats and it's pretty annoying really. Should be 3 points ahead of where we are with United 2 worse, so we should be +5 against United, +4 against Chelsea & Arsenal (before their game in hand)

I get that every team makes mistakes just feels like ours are the most ghastly and costly.

Actually it's more than just those 3

Vorm x2 against Liverpool last time, Foyth & Sanchez to a lesser extent in the two Arsenal games as well

From all reports we got a deserved equaliser but were let down with an individual error again. Add that from Lloris to Trippier x2 against the Manchester's in 1-0 defeats and it's pretty annoying really. Should be 3 points ahead of where we are with United 2 worse, so we should be +5 against United, +4 against Chelsea & Arsenal (before their game in hand)

I get that every team makes mistakes just feels like ours are the most ghastly and costly

And frequent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The opening ceremony will be on Optus 2 tomorrow. If it’s half as good as the closing we are in for a treat. Heck if the team was half as good as that closing ceremony we’d win a double at a minimum!

Hoping this is the side for tomorrow’s game

Lloris
KWP Toby Sanchez Vertonghen Rose
Dele Winks Eriksen
Son Kane

Probably too attacking for Poch’s liking but you just know Roy will Park the bus and try and make the nerves get to us making it 0-0 for as long as possible. May as well expose ourselves and give them a sniff but batter them with our attacking quality.

Spurs 6 - Palace 1

If we don’t win tonight I’m writing top four off. Hopefully the ocassion helps out, but Palace will be up for spoiling the party - especially Townsend. Need to bring this run to an end before it’s terminal

The new stadium can only help. The only way it can hinder is if we start playing as bad as Huddersfield or Fulham. Not a bad spot to be in going into the new stadium with the only way being up

It’s a great stadium, I wish I was there tonight will be an iconic occasion. We’ve got the best stadium in the business. The only bad thing was the sausage roll I had, ******* awful. The station also needs sorting out, we left some time after the game, tried to get in the Spurs shop so by time we got to White Hart Lane station it was nearly an hour after the game finished, and we still got caught up in a queue

Showed some steel in the second half, though always felt we would muff some good chances and they would scrounge a goal from our mistake, sure enough it happened. They will be lucky to the win the title from here
Reckon we just handed them it to be honest

Particularly if we rock up against City

I get that every team makes mistakes just feels like ours are the most ghastly and costly.
We don't deserve top 4

Absolutely pathetic top 6 record this season

If we get top 4 it'll be from sheer flat track bullying and probably just as bad if not worse as what Arsene did over the years

For those who think I’m biased against Levy please keep reading

You could really see how much tonight meant to him and obviously how much more of a priority it’s been than the playing list. Not intentionally but just because there’s only 24 hrs in a day for all of us. Two special mentions in particular about what I like about him from today’s opening

1) the strong focus on the community and what N17 means to the club. It won’t be forgotten or trampled on for money.

2) he is a showman and whilst I’m sure it wasn’t many people’s cup of tea. That opening ceremony is an audition to the NFL for a London franchise based out of Tottenham in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back