Other Lawn bowls

Remove this Banner Ad

In my first season of bowls and loving it so far. A lot more competitive than I thought it would be. How is everyone's season going?
Who are you playing for?

i wish they would just promote your 1st side back to prem now, so far ahead its not funny
Yep 100% agree, they have been quite dominant this year. IT's a pretty strong team that's for sure. Learnt a lot playing with them

I see Essendon defeated Clayton in the big game at Dandenong. Clayton by reports had a good buffer for most of the match but couldn't seal it.

Played randomly on Sunday. Have bowled about 3 times in my life, I reckon I'm pretty handy for a beginner.
Are there any shitty low division clubs? Also, what's the demographic of bowling teams and clubs? Is it a sport where I'd be playing with 60+ year olds every week?

I'm only 28 and would prefer something with people under 40, just a demographic I'm likely to have more fun with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Victoria Open coming up our way. And congratulations to Lee Schraener on winning the world Champion of Champions title in Adelaide. Great effort is an understatement.

Northern District Bowls Division Finals

Kerang v Cohuna Golf (Last 14 Premierships between them)
Barham Sports v Leitchville

Barham Services BC is the spot to be Saturday boys.
*blows raspberry*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back