D1 Division 1 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway...I was just trying to add to the discussion as this thread was lacking posts. It seems I accidentally offended some with an inferiority complex.

Moving on, my point is Oakleigh will be a threat. I'm not saying we're the most under resourced club in the league, but we certainly aren't the over resourced. We've got a great bunch of blokes coming together that all fit into the culture, which builds a good vibe around the club. Exciting season ahead

Anyway...I was just trying to add to the discussion as this thread was lacking posts. It seems I accidentally offended some with an inferiority complex.

Moving on, my point is Oakleigh will be a threat. I'm not saying we're the most under resourced club in the league, but we certainly aren't the over resourced. We've got a great bunch of blokes coming together that all fit into the culture, which builds a good vibe around the club. Exciting season ahead
It must be a different vibe in the new rooms.

Went to watch Old Paradians play Preston yesterday at Parade. Parade looked the much better side on the day, and Preston seemed second to the ball and had no direction when they had it

Went to watch Old Paradians play Preston yesterday at Parade. Parade looked the much better side on the day, and Preston seemed second to the ball and had no direction when they had it
I've always found it difficult to judge off practice matches. Especially a side like Preston. We had a lot of key players out for ours. I suspect Preston will be a different side come round 1

Hard to judge off practice matches for sure. This comp does seem tight this season, so i reckon it's hard to predict. The consensus seems to be Preston at the bottom with Parade and WB. Looks like Oakleigh and Therry will be the teams to be beat with Penisula and UHS rounding the 4 out

Hard to judge off practice matches for sure. This comp does seem tight this season, so i reckon it's hard to predict. The consensus seems to be Preston at the bottom with Parade and WB. Looks like Oakleigh and Therry will be the teams to be beat with Penisula and UHS rounding the 4 out

Would suspect that Peninsula will finish above St Marys on 2018 form. Couple of returning guns will assist. Recruits are the key. Two teams coming up will have to improve dramatically to match bigger bodies. Most of the remaining 6 are stagnating.
Just one statement now. The year of the Pirate.

Insightful EYE

Would suspect that Peninsula will finish above St Marys on 2018 form. Couple of returning guns will assist. Recruits are the key. Two teams coming up will have to improve dramatically to match bigger bodies. Most of the remaining 6 are stagnating.
Just one statement now. The year of the Pirate.

Insightful EYE

Seems to be a lot of unknowns & people reacting to other people’s predictions, at least we have started to get a bit of banter.
Also like that everyone is hiding there prac games so clubs can’t send spy’s:sweatsmile:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can take as little or as much from practice matches as you want. Kew lost to Yarra Valley by 6+ goals in a praccy in 2015, we ended up winning the flag and YV got relegated! We will see where everyone is come Round 1

Seems to be a lot of unknowns & people reacting to other people’s predictions, at least we have started to get a bit of banter.
Also like that everyone is hiding there prac games so clubs can’t send spy’s:sweatsmile:
You're all welcome to drive an hour and a half out to see Kew play on Sunday if you'd like!!!

Kew outclassed Emmaus St Leo's by about 130 points down in Garfield. An enjoyable hit out for all despite the clear gap between the two sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back