2008 AFL GF, 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Showtime Lakers are back
Curry how did your men go last night?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Milawa went well.
First half was some of the best footy I’ve been a part of.
The first quarter in particular was some of the hottest, most contested and pressure crazy footy.
To three quarter time it was probably Milawa up by a goal. Maybe. I’m not too sure I was too busy making sure I didn’t go into cardiac arrest.

They had a couple of players missing; Milawa didn’t have Clarke, Newton, Allan, Hughes, Pell or Braden.

Game opened up in the last quarter when both sides gave their reserves a run and Milawa kicked away.

Stamp kicked three, as did Lewis and Swain.
Xav Ham kicked a beauty.

How did KV fair? Did Myors and Witham play?

speedway

Debutant
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Milawa went well.
First half was some of the best footy I’ve been a part of.
The first quarter in particular was some of the hottest, most contested and pressure crazy footy.
To three quarter time it was probably Milawa up by a goal. Maybe. I’m not too sure I was too busy making sure I didn’t go into cardiac arrest.

They had a couple of players missing; Milawa didn’t have Clarke, Newton, Allan, Hughes, Pell or Braden.

Game opened up in the last quarter when both sides gave their reserves a run and Milawa kicked away.

Stamp kicked three, as did Lewis and Swain.
Xav Ham kicked a beauty.

How did KV fair? Did Myors and Witham play?

I heard Mortimer suffered from severe leather poisoning.?

CurryMagic

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Showtime Lakers are back
I heard Mortimer suffered from severe leather poisoning.?

Bryce sure did. Didn’t get beaten last night and played deep back. Has had an underrated preseason if he performs like that every week. Just looked fit, calm but aggressive when he needed to be.

navyblueman

All Australian
Dec 9, 2009
North east
AFL Club
GWS
NBM I’m guessing your blokes got done,?
Would of heard about it by now if the won.

How did it go?

Played a 6 period game, their seconds would have been up by 5-6 goals at the end of the 3rd then the senior sides took over and we scores would have ended up pretty level I think. They didn’t run a scoreboard so only estimating. The coaches were pretty happy with the way the game panned out, 7-8 who would be locks for round 1 didn’t play and around a dozen seconds players were missing also.

anygivensatdy

Senior List
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Joel Bihun got another Clearance in to Ovens and Murray submitted. Glenrowan set to lose their Captain (I think he was) Think they really will come back to the pack now. Possible they may hang on for finals spot but its very much up for grabs

Fatsideswitch

Team Captain
May 12, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Knicks
Apart from Porter and Edwards are there any other confirmed departures from tarrawingee? Thayer? Neave? Griffin? McCarthy?

Woolworths

Rookie
Mar 11, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apart from Porter and Edwards are there any other confirmed departures from tarrawingee? Thayer? Neave? Griffin? McCarthy?

I did hear that Tarra are struggling to get senior numbers to training. Apparently Neave, Griffin & McCarthy won't be returning.

full on the fence

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Joel Bihun got another Clearance in to Ovens and Murray submitted. Glenrowan set to lose their Captain (I think he was) Think they really will come back to the pack now. Possible they may hang on for finals spot but its very much up for grabs

Which O&M club is he wanting to go to ??

Youngeezy

Draftee
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bihun couldn’t get a kick on a stampede in good footy, most over rated o&k player with terrible skills

speedway

Debutant
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Sensing an upset this round down at Bonnie Doon, especially if moyhus numbers on the track last night are anything to go by, wouldn't have had more than a dozen when I drove past

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You never know with round 1 hey! Just look at what happened in the AFL on the weekend. Plenty of upsets.

What’s everyone else’s upset tips?

Mine is bright will beat KV.
And North Wang to beat whorouly.

CurryMagic

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Showtime Lakers are back
You never know with round 1 hey! Just look at what happened in the AFL on the weekend. Plenty of upsets.

What’s everyone else’s upset tips?

Mine is bright will beat KV.
And North Wang to beat whorouly.

Those tips would rock the ship and would be exactly what the league needed to mix it up.
King Valley and Bright will be a bloody awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back