Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it was one of the few I managed to completely clear. That game definitely got harder the further into it you got, still haven’t finished it.

Something to do when I get back to Australia I guess :p
If you need to borrow a copy, just sing out.

What a horrible, unprovoked attack to make on a fellow James Sherry fan.
I'm going to spend all of Sunday yelling "One key, two key, three key" in your face, bringing up the horrible, painful memory of you missing out on an opportunity to show the entire world your horrible Tetris skills.

KOROBEINIKI MOTHER *er!

Heather Mitchell is a sexy woman.

T-Bag was a ripper.
I don't know what's worse: you knowing her name, or the fact that I both knew her name and exactly who you were talking about. My most enduring memory was when Ashka was introduced into Paul's world and was told to watch out for cars because they eat humans.

Anyone want to Netflix Spellbinder and Chill?

I'm going to spend all of Sunday yelling "One key, two key, three key" in your face, bringing up the horrible, painful memory of you missing out on an opportunity to show the entire world your horrible Tetris skills.

KOROBEINIKI MOTHER ******!
Pls mayt i carnt spel. Don’t think I’d be abel too get parst the computar kibord

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cop this Demons!
Funny_Diving.gif

KOROBEINIKI MOTHER ******!
I love it when the big dogs flex their muscles!...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back