Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 8 - Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I came to play but was then scared away by the constant vegan hugs I was receiving from Sausages

FFS if you are going to get that close all the time at least cop a feel or something.

Come closer and let me get my claws into you zackah :p
L92y.gif

(Thread now has GG, so all is well in the world :D)

It's probably the best inscription since the magna carta.
Ahh yes, June 15th 1215 I remember it as if it were yesterday.
Both the Magna Carta and the Bears are equally celebrated.

Woosh, not being a prick, and I'm UNSURE if it matters, but your halfback line doesn't have a '-' between Freofalcon's name and Morganashlee's.

If it doesn't matter, all good, but I read everyone's team sheets as a habit so that people don't get bashed by the chief :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should edit that - I'd do the same for everyone, except the rabble from Baghdad but they have it coming anyway, so I don't feel bad :p

Woosh, not being a prick, and I'm UNSURE if it matters, but your halfback line doesn't have a '-' between Freofalcon's name and Morganashlee's.

If it doesn't matter, all good, but I read everyone's team sheets as a habit so that people don't get bashed by the chief :)
Yes it does and no it doesnt matter

Nobody likes plain sausages

I will NOT be reconstituted as a cookie!

A humble sausage I may be, but I am organic and wholesome and won't be dragged into your nefarious schemes!!

You are, however, welcome to plate me up next to mashed potatoes, some carrots, perhaps a bit of broccoli and cover me in a rich gravy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back