Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a housemate (best mate) once who got into a 3 hour argument with his then girlfriend because he didn't notice that she'd bought new trackpants. I'm talking swearing, crying, throwing things, the full works, not because he didn't like her $10 plain blue Big W trackpants but because he hadn't noticed that she was wearing them. In retrospect that was a sign of things to come.
Did he ever hack your BF account?

So apparently there were also muted jeers for Brayshaw when he came on last night. What a bunch of s**t, just trying to backup their bullshit rhetoric that although we didn't full blown boo brayshaw look gais there were definitely jeers but it was "muted" so wouldn't have heard that on TV so can't prove it didn't happen.!

media scumbag campaigners

So apparently there were also muted jeers for Brayshaw when he came on last night. What a bunch of s**t, just trying to backup their bullshit rhetoric that although we didn't full blown boo brayshaw look gais there were definitely jeers but it was "muted" so wouldn't have heard that on TV so can't prove it didn't happen.!

I wonder why Pavlich didn't mention it during his riveting special comments? Or when his head was on the TV like it usually is...

Was at the game - nobody gave 2 shits about Brayshaw. Gaffy ran rings around him and everyone else in his team.

The Mainstream Media has never been more inaccurate or corrupt than it is today. It only seems to get worse. So much Fake News!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously nobody even knew which one Brayshaw was.

What a load of horse s**t.

Nawww. Isn't it just the cutest when Pav's wife lets him use her twitter to tell us all what he really thinks.

Thus he keeps his 'impartial' commentating gig and his spot being the worst sports presenter in Australia.

Bless
Considering how often the account tweets, this has some merit.

Didn’t realise cheering Gaff would have the added bonus of annoying Lauren Pavlich. That’s a nice little cherry on top.

We’ll cheer out the opposition booing of our own player at our own home game if it’s all the same to you. And even if it isn’t. Boo him to your little hearts content next home game.

Yeah I saw that too. “Muted jeers” is a good synonym for “complete silence and indifference”. Which is what I feel about whichever journo wrote that.

I had a housemate (best mate) once who got into a 3 hour argument with his then girlfriend because he didn't notice that she'd bought new trackpants. I'm talking swearing, crying, throwing things, the full works, not because he didn't like her $10 plain blue Big W trackpants but because he hadn't noticed that she was wearing them. In retrospect that was a sign of things to come.
When is he up for parole?

I’ve watched every Fremantle game this season, and the only time I’ve noticed Brayshaw was when he kicked it out on the full twice in thirty seconds last week.

There’s no chance that, at the ground, I could pick him out in a team featuring 21 blokes with the same haircut plus Luke Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back