Moved Thread Garry Ablett Matthew Kennedy & God

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never understood why there are a handful of religious commandments, tenets and sometimes even just customs that everybody holds so dear. But at the same time, most people ignore or downright s**t on the other 90% that they are either too ignorant to learn to too lazy to adhere to.

At least the hardcore fundamentalists are consistent...
Since Folau loves to jerk off to his old testament crap so much, maybe he should take special note of Leviticus 19:28. Those tattoos suddenly don't look very appropriate

Clearly the world is a much happier place when these players just tell you what you want to hear and lie consistently to make the people happy.

I don't agree with their opinion in any way shape or form but it's their opinion and I think they are entitled to have it. Why is it that everyone gets so offended these days. Just ignore it.

I am an atheist and I disagree with Falou's views VERY strongly. But that's what the bible teaches. It's not like he woke up one day and decided to be a hateful bigot. It's what's taught around the world in thousands of churches and similar to themes to what would be preached in many mosques, synagogues, temples etc.

I wouldn't call it a homophobic rant. While that has attracted most of the attention, Falou was also criticising drunks, fornicators, adulterers, thieves, atheists and more. Like my kids and those Coles minis, he was hell-bent on collecting the whole set.
part of it does, and its a part of the book that is largely undone by the newer parts.
The final commandment is conveniently forgotten by those who use religion to flaunt their hatred.

I have a heavy maltese catholic upbringing. My grandparents pray/ed every day. Went/go to church twice a week.
they instilled quite a lot of the intent of the religion in us. And they could care less about someone else's sexuality. Be a nice human being and care for people, and you're alright.

If Izzy truly believes, he should be concerned his hatred is going to see him in the dog house.

Funny how fundamentalist Christians pick and choose those beliefs that will condemn people to hell.

I look forward to Gaz, Kennedy and Folau sitting out their next Sunday game, falling as it does on the Sabbath, that well known day of rest.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
are sherrins still made of leather? cos with Gaz's history of stats, he's f'd.
and im hoping their uniforms are uniform in fabric. Any mix with that cotton....they're f'd.

Also hope Izzy's tatts are just those ones you get in packets, and put on by applying water.....

are sherrins still made of leather? cos with Gaz's history of stats, he's f'd.
and im hoping their uniforms are uniform in fabric. Any mix with that cotton....they're f'd.

Also hope Izzy's tatts are just those ones you get in packets, and put on by applying water.....
Why follow people social media if you don't like them or get upset by it . Is like you eat your own s**t .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warning
Homosexuals
Hell awaits you
Repent!
One) Hell isnt real. It is imagination. If I say homosexuals arent allowed to be go to my imaginary green fairy land after they die am I really discriminating against them? Doesnt green fairy land and an afterlife have to exist first for their to be discrimination?

2) Even if an afterlife and hell do exist, he also says 99 percent of the population will also go to hell. So not discrimatory as everyone else will be there too.

Again, how is it homophobia?

Last edited:
Clearly the world is a much happier place when these players just tell you what you want to hear and lie consistently to make the people happy.

I don't agree with their opinion in any way shape or form but it's their opinion and I think they are entitled to have it. Why is it that everyone gets so offended these days. Just ignore it.

I don't understand this argument at all. Sure, they can have their opinion, but if it is being broadcast to other people it should be denounced and criticized. Saying that gay people will go to hell for being gay is no different than saying all jews, all black people, will go to hell etc. I don't think such hate speech should just be ignored and be like, 'meh, it's their opinion'. Idiots finding their voice on the internet, and finding affirmation through other like-minded idiots on the internet is a massive problem at the moment.

part of it does, and its a part of the book that is largely undone by the newer parts.
The final commandment is conveniently forgotten by those who use religion to flaunt their hatred.

I have a heavy maltese catholic upbringing. My grandparents pray/ed every day. Went/go to church twice a week.
they instilled quite a lot of the intent of the religion in us. And they could care less about someone else's sexuality. Be a nice human being and care for people, and you're alright.

If Izzy truly believes, he should be concerned his hatred is going to see him in the dog house.
Perhaps Izzy was doing the right thing and your parents werent good chrisitians because they didnt try to warn homosexuals that they might go to hell.

If i was religious and believed people were going to live an eternity in pain after they die for actions here on earth I would do my darn best to try and convert them. It would be incredibly immoral not to.

Why follow people social media if you don't like them or get upset by it . Is like you eat your own s**t .
i dont.
this was front and centre on pretty much everything i read though, so it was hard to ignore.

Nor am i upset by the comments. But you can't eat your cake and have it too

We like to believe in a freedom of speech in this country (one that isn't documented ill add), and he can have his freedom. But you don't have freedom from accountability, and what you say may and will come back to haunt you. If RA sack him, that's his problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back