Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as our forwards are felching truckers at the moment, consider this:

Round 4 2019 vs North (loss) we had 36 inside 50’s

Round 21, 2018 Vs North (win) we had 56 inside 50’s

If you can’t move the ball with pace and accuracy then your forwards have no chance.

We can’t move the ball. So even serially soft effort guys like JJ can’t be blamed

We had more inside 50’s when we lost by near 100 points last year against Melbourne up at Traegar

Are you saying our midfield is being let off with any blame being directed at them, as no one seems to concerned at how they are playing apart from Gibbs or douglas who aren't in the team

Sshhh Marty, just go back to your “duhhhhh list, list, list, umm list” Tourette’s.

The list is crap though, and you know it, if your theory that the ball is being delivered into the forward line not well enough or often enough, then those players that are failing to do that, need to be dropped or pick up their act, is there depth to get rid of those players and replace them with players that can.

Answer NO

All comes down to the list the coach isnt out their playing

Now fog has been cleared.. This is what i want this week. Do it pyke u ****in pig headed campaigner.

B. Laird Talia Scholl
Hb. Smith Keath Mackay
C. Gibbs Milera Atkins
Hf. Betts Walker Gallucci
F. Greenwood Fogarty Stengle
R. O'brien B.Crouch Sloane
Int. M.Crouch, Himmelberg, Lynch, Knight.

In. Scholl, Himmelberg, Fogarty, Gallucci, Stengle, Gibbs, Greenwood.
Out. Kelly, Jenkins, Hartigan, Murphy, Jones, Cey, Poholke.

Make knight play back pocket until luke brown returns. He doesnt hit the scoreboard enough and is a natural stopper with a big engine.
Play kids that are hungry and give you everything they have unlike that soft**** jenkins.
I really like the idea of Knight as BP.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The one change that is sorely needed is Jenkins out.

Would be (almost) happy if that happens with few other changes. But bitterly disappointed if he plays this week.

Probably the most out of form player in the comp and it is.costing us.

The one change that is sorely needed is Jenkins out.

Would be (almost) happy if that happens with few other changes. But bitterly disappointed if he plays this week.

Probably the most out of form player in the comp and it is.costing us.

personally I don't disagree with you

But if Sanders is right and its all about delivery into the forward line, is he really out of form are we blaming the end user who isn't getting it so he cant even use it.

The list is crap though, and you know it, if your theory that the ball is being delivered into the forward line not well enough or often enough, then those players that are failing to do that, need to be dropped or pick up their act, is there depth to get rid of those players and replace them with players that can.

Answer NO

All comes down to the list the coach isnt out their playing

The pride you take in your overly simplistic, child like views is really quite astonishing

personally I don't disagree with you

But if Sanders is right and its all about delivery into the forward line, is he really out of form are we blaming the end user who isn't getting it so he cant even use it.
Missing that shot from point blank range is an sign of a guy struggling.

Watching him live against Geelong he looked.sluggish to me.

His best play this year has been in Ruck. But he ain't good enough to be a first Ruck.

Give him a spell now, get some bags and confidence then come back firing. He is a confidence player.

The pride you take in your overly simplistic, child like views is really quite astonishing

That's soo funny

You come out with stastics on how the forward line isn't getting delivery

I have agree with you, and you throw a tanty when we discuss it.

And Im the one looking for attention?

This is quite hilarious

Have you ever seen Fogarty play in the flesh? I love the concept of the FOG but last year he played 10 games, kicked 9 goals and averaged 2 votes per game in the club B&F (made Mackay look like a potential club champion).

I ventured down to Thebby expecting The FOG to rip the Pear KIDS apart and he barely fired a shot. He was selected as a forward in JLT 1 and same story. Limited minutes in JLT2, same story. Back to struggling in the SANFL trial before moving to defence........and struggling.

The FOG has the potential to be a fantastic player for the Crows but it will take time. Anyone who thinks he has been hard done by has never seen him play or are smoking crack.

Not withstanding the above, if we lose to the Suns then **** it, bring in all the KIDS and we can play off against Carlton for pick one.

This is true. He’s shown great signs but it’s a bit early for him. It’s no guarantee he’ll be a great player for us so we might need to cool the jets with fog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missing that shot from point blank range is an sign of a guy struggling.

Watching him live against Geelong he looked.sluggish to me.

His best play this year has been in Ruck. But he ain't good enough to be a first Ruck.

Give him a spell now, get some bags and confidence then come back firing. He is a confidence player.

I agree poor kicking is the players fault, but if we treat everyone equally, which is only fair, ROB would be first to go, his kicking verges on embarrassing

But can you truly blame a player, if he isn't getting the ball delivered to him often enough, sanders is right on that stat.

That's soo funny

You come out with stastics on how the forward line isn't getting delivery

I have agree with you, and you throw a tanty when we discuss it.

And Im the one looking for attention?

This is quite hilarious

I take no pride in you agreeing with me ;)

I do find your desperate need for attention to be quite pork chop and puppy like though

This is true. He’s shown great signs but it’s a bit early for him. It’s no guarantee he’ll be a great player for us so we might need to cool the jets with fog

Some expect too much from a young player especially a KPP, as strength is a massive part of a KPP's game and they are not yet developed, how was Kennedy,Brown, Reiwoldt,Tex,Roughead,Buddy, Cox,Patton,Hogan,Dixon,Hawkins, in their second year of AFL. they are all current AFL forwards

Tme is needed unfortunately

I agree poor kicking is the players fault, but if we treat everyone equally, which is only fair, ROB would be first to go, his kicking verges on embarrassing

But can you truly blame a player, if he isn't getting the ball delivered to him often enough, sanders is right on that stat.
We knew ROB cant kick and will.probablu be the issue that stops him being an AFL regular.

Jenkins is generally a decent kick at goal. The two easy shots he missed are more mental than technical ie bad form.

Not getting I50s and chances for him is probably compounding the issue.

But then it is a chicken and egg question. Are our I50s poor due to lack of decent forward structure and movement. Is the reason why our guys go sideways so often and not attack the I50 because they look ahead and see no options presenting. So go sideways to hold possession.

Or are our forwards not moving as they anticipate the sideways movement upfield?

The disconnect between HB, middle and the forward is a massive concern.

We knew ROB cant kick and will.probablu be the issue that stops him being an AFL regular.

Jenkins is generally a decent kick at goal. The two easy shots he missed are more mental than technical ie bad form.

Not getting I50s and chances for him is probably compounding the issue.

But then it is a chicken and egg question. Are our I50s poor due to lack of decent forward structure and movement. Is the reason why our guys go sideways so often and not attack the I50 because they look ahead and see no options presenting. So go sideways to hold possession.

Or are our forwards not moving as they anticipate the sideways movement upfield?

The disconnect between HB, middle and the forward is a massive concern.

There is no way JJ would still be in that team if his role was not to play deep.

The coach would be going off his nut, if JJ was playing soo deep and was expected to lead up the ground

Maybe the coach used it in 2017 and it worked, which it did.

The i50 numbers aren't there at the moment for it to work again like 2017

Is he hoping that turns around, obviously

It would be interesting to get some information on meters gained by whoever has been Jenkins' direct opponent, and compare their results against other games in the first 3 rounds. So far this season he's been very slow to mark in front, but more telling has been the fact he's been chasing players coming out from the back and has been some distance behind, lacking a LOT of pressure.
Last game ROB was struggling with his hit outs to advantage, which means our mids weren't getting onto it, although they were also pretty panicked when they did get it and were not efficient. Then we we did get it up front there was no quality with the delivery, no movement, and then no pressure on keeping it in there. Several issues to work through, and i don't see them as being a quick fix...

I'd pick him, but with more pressing issues to fix in the squad he probably misses.

Was told by someone in the SANFL setup last weekend that they're very presently surprised by just how well he's taken to senior footy and he's already on the coaches for greater responsibilities.
No doubt he misses.

If they won’t pick Himmelberg/Davis after they’ve both anchored out 2’s I50 for well over 12 months, they aren’t picking a late draft pick after 2 games

Some expect too much from a young player especially a KPP, as strength is a massive part of a KPP's game and they are not yet developed, how was Kennedy,Brown, Reiwoldt,Tex,Roughead,Buddy, Cox,Patton,Hogan,Dixon,Hawkins, in their second year of AFL. they are all current AFL forwards

Tme is needed unfortunately

I understand what you’re saying but Tex in his second year at aged 20 kicked 35 goals at AFL level. He also kicked 50+ in the SANFL at 19 years of age.

Fogarty is a long way off of that

I understand what you’re saying but Tex in his second year at aged 20 kicked 35 goals at AFL level. He also kicked 50+ in the SANFL at 19 years of age.

Bit hard to kick 50+ from defense

If Fog was our go to kpf or even # 2 and kicked 35, we would be in trouble I think we need both Tex and JJ to kick over 50 if we are any chance at taking a flag

But saying that Im happy for Fog to play now develop him and lets just do the whole rebuild thing if we finish 14th so be it

Yep Tex kicked 35 i the AFL plus another 20 odd in the SANFL in his 2nd year. So a combined 50+ in his first 2 seasons. People forget how good he was and should have been.

Back