2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

Remove this Banner Ad

If all goes well, you'd think Moore and Grundy at the very least from the pies. Maybe De Goey if he has another great year.
If moore keeps going the way he has been he will be interesting to watch. They do like their regulars so this may be a year he needs to earn his stripes regardless of him having a better season than player x.

Not dissimilar to brownlow voting.

Obviously semi bias because I go for them, but is Jacob Weitering a sneaky chance at AA lmao? somehow whipping out career best form while the rest of the team still stinking it up. Think champion data has him only behind Andrews as a key defender, I'm not sure of the stats but I can only actually think of 2 goals that have been kicked on him so far this year. Would be interested to know from an outsiders perspective of how he's going, given he hasn't really been on anyone of real note yet.

Last week was Grimes' first good performance of the year
He was comfortably our best player in round 2 and his usual dependable self in round 1. The only thing that could keep him out at this stage is the fact he's only played 3 games, whereas Moore, Sicily, Weitering, Jones and Sheppard have played all four.

Obviously semi bias because I go for them, but is Jacob Weitering a sneaky chance at AA lmao? somehow whipping out career best form while the rest of the team still stinking it up. Think champion data has him only behind Andrews as a key defender, I'm not sure of the stats but I can only actually think of 2 goals that have been kicked on him so far this year. Would be interested to know from an outsiders perspective of how he's going, given he hasn't really been on anyone of real note yet.

Squad maybe. Not the 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was comfortably our best player in round 2 and his usual dependable self in round 1. The only thing that could keep him out at this stage is the fact he's only played 3 games, whereas Moore, Sicily, Weitering, Jones and Sheppard have played all four.
Was he really? Not trying to be petty but Grimes had De Goey kick five goals that night.

Mihocek was good last night
Over the entire season so far his goals per game wouldnt be AA standard (1.4). If he gets that up to about 2 goals a game and keeps bagging 8 marks a game he could have a seriously good year.

Over the entire season so far his goals per game wouldnt be AA standard (1.4). If he gets that up to about 2 goals a game and keeps bagging 8 marks a game he could have a seriously good year.
He's a good forward. Keefe managed him in the SF last year though. I think he needs to step up a notch or two to be AA standard. Maybe he can. Pretty much what you said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back