Suggestion Bigfooty iPhone App

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does the BigFooty.com app keep logging me out? On top of that it keeps telling me I’ve entered the wrong password. I know I haven’t as I just acknowledge the message and press login again without actually retyping the way password. After about a dozen goes at this it finally logs in

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why does the BigFooty.com app keep logging me out? On top of that it keeps telling me I’ve entered the wrong password. I know I haven’t as I just acknowledge the message and press login again without actually retyping the way password. After about a dozen goes at this it finally logs in

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It is old and needs updating. Still have to get that done - at this point its me putting it off as its a pain to do. Shouldn't be long though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most if not all non-black colours show up as black in the app. Some tag sequences will not show up at all.

In the app, the line below appears as back text, bolded (Bold tags inside colour tags):
Bold tags inside colour tags

In the app, the line below does not appear at all (Colour tags inside bold tags):
Colour tags inside bold tags

Last edited:
App has finally died for me (RIP). Showing no content in watched posts or any threads really. Started showing only posts from my team rather than newer trending posts from the board (which I liked better). Now keeps asking me to log back in then saying password is wrong. Forced close, reset and tried to relogin.

Reinstalled app and still cannot log in as still saying password wrong (used same password to login right now). Even when it does accept the password, all faves etc are empty.

App has finally died for me (RIP). Showing no content in watched posts or any threads really. Started showing only posts from my team rather than newer trending posts from the board (which I liked better). Now keeps asking me to log back in then saying password is wrong. Forced close, reset and tried to relogin.

Reinstalled app and still cannot log in as still saying password wrong (used same password to login right now). Even when it does accept the password, all faves etc are empty.
We are most of the way to updating to version 2 - I will announce when that is running.

I can see stuff on the BigFooty app - https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/bigfooty/id1145191964?mt=8

Hi Chief,
Just having an issue with the app which only began over the weekend.
I'm all of a sudden getting dozens of app push notifications per hour, and when I go into settings to change the push notifications it doesn't save... ie: when I go back into the app the settings have reverted back to all on.
Any ideas?
Next step is to delete the app and try again.

Hi Chief,
Just having an issue with the app which only began over the weekend.
I'm all of a sudden getting dozens of app push notifications per hour, and when I go into settings to change the push notifications it doesn't save... ie: when I go back into the app the settings have reverted back to all on.
Any ideas?
Next step is to delete the app and try again.
That is my suggestion. We are getting it updated ASAP - just waiting on Apple to sort something out and we can go to version 2.

That is my suggestion. We are getting it updated ASAP - just waiting on Apple to sort something out and we can go to version 2.
Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back