Preview Round 5, 2019: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 20th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Demons

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 56 72.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its the supporters fault that Dunstan was dropped 2 weeks ago and has been dropped 6 - 10 times over the last few years
Did I say that?
Clearly I must have so yes it’s the supporters fault coz that what I said right
Whatever man
I’m talking about an unfaltering love for favourites and you know it so don’t put words in my mouth or change the agenda to suit yours

Maybe Bereton will teach him to just "stick his head up his own ass" and therefore can never get concucssed again.
The last word I heard on him, if he makes it back, he’ll play backline. But he has to have both club doctor and independent doctor sign off that his head won’t occur lasting trauma. I’m not sure there’s a doctor out there willing to take on that liability.

But it’s bloody good to see him back at the club. Mostly gym work, but around the boys again.

From the Dees thread....

The arrogance on St Kilda’s board is astonishing.
Amazing how much people can read into early season form.”

Arrogant? Us?

Cautiously confident, maybe.
What else can you actually go on other than early season form?
Oh good now they know how we all feel when we are literally bagged from polar to post after winning 3 of our first 4!

We aren’t arrogant we are just confident we’ve payed better than the dees have early on, nothing arrogant about a fact.

Did I say that?
Clearly I must have so yes it’s the supporters fault coz that what I said right
Whatever man
I’m talking about an unfaltering love for favourites and you know it so don’t put words in my mouth or change the agenda to suit yours
Like your unfaltering love for Dunstan ?

I care as much about him as any other player. I don’t have favourites. What about you?
I have many Favorites I love watching The Gresh, Wilkie is fast becoming a Fav that I love watching and Lenny#7 is my all time favorite. I reckon 99% of supporters would have their favorites

Who would that be.

Last year it was Dave, year before Spook. Where are they playing this weekend?

I guess there comes a point where you
can't defend them anymore. Kent is the obvious one getting a charmed run at the moment but I hope he is bog on the weekend. He showed glimpses in red and blue.

A coach will always have favourites anyway which is fine, its his job on the line at the end of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last word I heard on him, if he makes it back, he’ll play backline. But he has to have both club doctor and independent doctor sign off that his head won’t occur lasting trauma. I’m not sure there’s a doctor out there willing to take on that liability.

But it’s bloody good to see him back at the club. Mostly gym work, but around the boys again.
Wish Paddy nothing but the best and good health but just don't see him as a backman
How about you think he is an AFL defender ?

I have many Favorites I love watching The Gresh, Wilkie is fast becoming a Fav that I love watching and Lenny#7 is my all time favorite. I reckon 99% of supporters would have their favorites
That’s great mate, but I don’t advocate for players inclusion when they don’t warrant selection, Dunstan included. When he isn’t getting it done in the middle he goes, simple as that.
Currently Clark isn’t best 22, hope he gets there, but there are supporters that want his inclusion regardless of whether his form is good or not. At the moment it’s not. Crazy, just shows they just want their favourites to succeed rather than someone who has a lower profile or is a lower draft pick.
You know it’s true.

Melbourne quickly became one of my most hated teams. Essendon at #1, then perhaps Melbourne.
I kinda hope we crush them like ants, but I also kinda hope we win by 1 point after being gifted a free kick (that wasn't there) right on the final siren just so a few Melb supporters can have heart attacks and s**t inside their pants.

I think I’ll be having a heart attack. All in all good start with the team, McKenzie not be concused would have made it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back