Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Word on the street is that we are playing AT Jets and Giants in first two weeks.

If this is the case, wowee. I'll have 2 weeks in NYC with a sprinkle of METS games thrown in too!!!

Word on the street is that we are playing AT Jets and Giants in first two weeks.

If this is the case, wowee. I'll have 2 weeks in NYC with a sprinkle of METS games thrown in too!!!

That’s great luck for you! And good for us as you’re a good luck charm :)

8035BDD3-22AC-4575-B8A2-8424F15B8093.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we target tomorrow? Trade up for Metcalf perhaps?

Who do we target tomorrow? Trade up for Metcalf perhaps?

Lots of good options

Metcalf definitelt one of them.
I think we are a perfect place to take a 2nd round punt on a potentially special WR who may be a bust.
Has some support weapons around, has a young QB not afraid to hurl long, has a strong HC/OC to keep on track etc.
surprised NE didn’t take him to be honest.

DK and Taylor still on board - trade up?

Also Smith, Williams and a few other nice ones who may be there at 40.

DK cannot run tree routes and has an injury history. But he is an excellent straight line deep threat and red zone target - which explains why he is still available. He would have been a bad choice at 9 but even at 40 I'm still torn on him.

Agree strongly with your other choices. Tight end Irv Smith, OT Jawaan Taylor or one of the DE's might make more sense at 40. Then we need to see who is left on the board at 74.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Not biased but that’s complete garbage.

1. We do have a need at DT. The Phillips’ are not starters. Williams is still a major loss we haven’t fixed.

2. He was BPA, and was mocked as high as #3 in recent weeks.

3. They ranked Giants pick a C+ and are praising teams for being sensible Eg Bosa, Quinnen Williams etc.. those are good picks but easy to make.

Dumb.

I also reckon we just stay at 40, no need to trade up as there are plenty of good players available.

Either way we will likely be cutting a few of our picks to get to 53 so wouldn’t mind losing 1-2 of them to get someone we want, if there is.
Otherwise I agree we sitting pretty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back