Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind of hard to watch, I want to support Brisbane because of umpire biased , if GCS did not trade last year pick 19 and this year second Rd I definitely go for Brisbane.

Kind of hard to watch, I want to support Brisbane because of umpire biased , if GCS did not trade last year pick 19 and this year second Rd I definitely go for Brisbane.
Lions look mostly slow, Rayner overweight, out of shape, Witherden lazy with attitude. They are lucky to be in it.

2 Hamstrings for the Lions.
Harris Andrews and Rhys Mathieson - no play next week.....
Lyons should also get dropped on his last couple of performances.
Looking good for next week :)

2 Hamstrings for the Lions.
Harris Andrews and Rhys Mathieson - no play next week.....
Lyons should also get dropped on his last couple of performances.
Looking good for next week :)

We haven’t played yet and they get a full three days extra rest and we have the trip to Adelaide. Plus it’s on Saturday so we have basically no turnaround at all.
We have a lot against us for the Local Derby with scheduling. Good work AFL scheduling.

We haven’t played yet and they get a full three days extra rest and we have the trip to Adelaide. Plus it’s on Saturday so we have basically no turnaround at all.
We have a lot against us for the Local Derby with scheduling. Good work AFL scheduling.
Unleash tCorbett for Q clash .

At 50%DE, 1 tackle. Lions fans figured it now. Check out their comments.
The numerous media outlets that continually mentioned us letting a ‘gun’ midfielder go have all disappeared & not mentioned his form once this year. How could the Suns just let Hall, KK, Lyons leave etc, etc. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane had a 5 day break from last round to this one..

results last night doesnt change next weeks battle. Lions will be fuming i will admit the loss of Harris Andrews helps our forwards but our first 6 day break for the year is a test to our young side in itself. we also hope we come out unscathed for the sunday game on the injury front.

Spoke to a couple suns supporters after the game, whose kids were pies fans. On top of a great win, I’m a happy camper!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Only one reason kids of suns supporters would follow another team is they just (as kids do) want to support a winner. Parents need to work harder to instill a local loyalty rather than cheap bragging rights. This coming from a Sturt (SANFL) supporter who suffered all through primary school because he supported a cellar dweller. The reward came when that same cellar dweller won 5 in a row! Parents just need to work harder!

Brisbane losing Harris Andrews and our probable selection of Josh Corbett next week could be the perfect storm for us to pile on the goals and send the Lions crashing out of the top 8. I really think they'll struggle to cover Wright, Corbett and Sexton without Andrews.

Brisbane losing Harris Andrews and our probable selection of Josh Corbett next week could be the perfect storm for us to pile on the goals and send the Lions crashing out of the top 8. I really think they'll struggle to cover Wright, Corbett and Sexton without Andrews.

Zorko could miss a week for the behind the ball scene against Taylor Adams.

In all fairness the kids were teenage girls and probably supported the pies before the suns came into the league. They also like Jamie Elliott! as lots of teenage girls do.

I find anyone from the GC not supporting anything GC to be intolerable.
Hence I have so much intolerance.

Zorko could miss a week for the behind the ball scene against Taylor Adams.
Even better!

Although there is a part of me that would like to see Touk v Zorko Part III, I'll gladly forego that match up if it means we can secure another early season win.

Saw an interview where Dayne Beams smugly said he doesn’t care about Dodge City Lions fans booing him because people inside the club know the real reason why he left.

Why the Far Out wont he then tell people. I can’t stand Dodge City but the Dayne Beams thing irks me.

Only one reason kids of suns supporters would follow another team is they just (as kids do) want to support a winner. Parents need to work harder to instill a local loyalty rather than cheap bragging rights. This coming from a Sturt (SANFL) supporter who suffered all through primary school because he supported a cellar dweller. The reward came when that same cellar dweller won 5 in a row! Parents just need to work harder!
My kids live in a democracy and therefore where given a choice. Wear the red and gold proudly or move out.
Young fella didn't think I was serious until I explained about his "older" brother and why we don't talk about him.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw an interview where Dayne Beams smugly said he doesn’t care about Dodge City Lions fans booing him because people inside the club know the real reason why he left.

Why the Far Out wont he then tell people. I can’t stand Dodge City but the Dayne Beams thing irks me.

He had told people. Everyone knows he only came to Brisbane for one purpose. I imagine staying after his dad passed wouldn’t be easy. Everyone knows he has been battling some mental illness issues over the last year, being back in Melbourne with his support network certainly goes a long way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back