Jizzbane v Floggingwood, the Nafan (no cups) Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t these umps are bad. I mean fair dinkum Brisbane are trying to play some good footy and the frees are just bullshit. Couple of our blokes have full on waltzed Bears players out of contests (eg Roughead on that tall clumsy forward and Treloar around the packs), Josh Thomas ducked the head as a joke and got a goal, this is Geelong poster tier umpiring. I like winning but this is s**t.
Agreed the umpiring was bullshit on both sides.. there were a couple of holding the ball frees that Collingwood should’ve gotten too but they weren’t paid.

That's rather mean, Cyclops :straining:
Mate this is a community where we look after each other. Look but don't touch, there's less and less posters on the Bay every week and the ratio of flogcats and Tigbots is dangerously high.

Now if we could Tinder-match some of the worst offenders with Mihocek that might solve some of our problems...

Jk Brody is no serial killer, just murders opposition sides.

Agreed the umpiring was bullshit on both sides.. there were a couple of holding the ball frees that Collingwood should’ve gotten too but they weren’t paid.
Nah you got butchered, we have got the better of the umpiring since the start of last year. I agree hey missed some for both sides, and it may not have changed the result but that first quarter in particular stank, one way traffic.

The umps sometimes seem to read the odds and don't bother paying the lower-odds side "look you're gonna lose anyway so stfu". That was a factor I reckon.

Its weird, in my time supporting the Pies we've usually been a dirty defensive side and given away more frees than we got. Malthouse and Matthews demanded harsh effort over finesse. You have to go back to Hafey (also a hard coach but scrupulously fair) to find a Pies side that got more frees than the opposition on average.

Lions look a very talented side, got bodied a bit in the packs but weight will come. Hipworth and Raynor will be terrifying in years to come, the ruck is not s**t, just need a bit more defense really.

Mihocek looks like he is the offspring of Hawf/Nawf Tassie inbreds but he can play.

Good call plug

GenerousDetailedFowl-size_restricted.gif

I...

Okay.
What’s the “i” for, the two posts presented are ridiculously your a idiot and aids bearing prospects.
Do I vote in this thread or what, I’m not too self aware at the moment!
So anyway, I saw this bloke today, walking, an impactful walk, I believe easter is a German pagan ritual known as Eostre, that aside, why norf?
They got their dream and that dream is going to butt * it!
Go norf!

NorthernLights the club you support is f*****g rubbish. The fact I was old enough to get pissed at the game watching my team win a flag. While you were still shitting in nappies brings me great solace. EAD for the next 60+ years. Your club is rabble.

NorthernLights the club you support is f*****g rubbish. The fact I was old enough to get pissed at the game watching my team win a flag. While you were still shitting in nappies brings me great solace. EAD for the next 60+ years. Your club is rabble.
The fact I consume your every thought brings me great solace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back