UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Jodly firing off shots prematurely (I heard he does that frequently). He obviously missed Spurs playing his team off the park in the second half at Anfield
Who’d have thought it.
Jodly being a misinformed shitgibbon ;)

Makes that clip even funnier

There would of been those reactions in households and bars the world over

I doubt any of them would of actually been City fans
It’s totally wrong though. I’d accept that reaction if we were playing Chelsea, but the hatred runs deep with that bloke. How you can’t have at least some affinity for a club you played for is beyond me

What's an Arsenal supporter doing in the Big European League thread anyhow?
You could say the same about United fans now too. Now, as a Chelsea supporter, I'll also see myself out.

Before anyone corrects me, I’ve just spotted my mistake. Not the official shortlist but the pundits shortlist

You could say the same about United fans now too. Now, as a Chelsea supporter, I'll also see myself out.

Clearly one of Chelsea or Arsenal will win the Europa, so one of you will be justified in having a presence here next year.....Us Man Utd folk will likely be in your shoes next season.

Could ask you the same thing.

My point was you generally just take potshots at other teams.

Add something constructive rather than just slamming another team every once in a while.

Constructive?.....I've been very supportive of Hotspurs in here in hoping to see them win the lot....Your hasty ad-hom over-generalisations suggests another motive altogether.

Clearly one of Chelsea or Arsenal will win the Europa, so one of you will be justified in having a presence here next year.....Us Man Utd folk will likely be in your shoes next season.

Constructive?.....I've been very supportive of Hotspurs in here in hoping to see them win the lot....Your hasty ad-hom over-generalisations suggests another motive altogether.
Yes, because of your apparent and clear hate for City.

Anyway, no more from me.

Anyway, no more from me.

What's Karma got to do with any possible personal animosity of mine?

Anyways....How long has it been since The Gooners added any trophy of significance to that dusty old trophy cabinet of theirs?.....Must be some 10 generations of spiders webs now populating that new cabinet.

Anyway, no more from me.
He’s a United fan, surely he’s allowed to hate City?

Some of us more long in the tooth members remember your fondness for City though Cruyffy (which I never understood). I think that fondness is showing itself again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's Karma got to do with any possible personal animosity of mine?

Anyways....How long has it been since The Gooners added any trophy of significance to that dusty old trophy cabinet of theirs?.....Must be some 10 generations of spiders webs now populating that new cabinet.
We've won more trophies than you this decade.

He’s a United fan, surely he’s allowed to hate City?

Some of us more long in the tooth members remember your fondness for City though Cruyffy (which I never understood). I think that fondness is showing itself again?
Nah. Because I don't hate Spurs either so a moot point.

lol what?

Don't understand this post. All I was saying to you is that I don't hate Spurs so it had nothing to do with me speaking about City.

Anyway, this race has run its course.

Yes....I can see how the Spurs winning the Champions League & my praise & championing of that, might get right up your nose Cruyffy.

Back