Round 5 Discussion (Dedicated to wholesome and clean posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hence the Constable and Clark comment.

i'd say Scrim has earned his spot over the first 4 weeks, he'll play.
Cousins not so much. Ceglar and Scrim are definites which leaves 2 spots for him, Morrison and Mirra....i think you might be right about Cousins.

It depends on how they go at training; Harry M maybe the out, but coach loves him but he's been struggling with form. Stratts is no certainty to play either.
If Cuz gets the all clear and trains well he stays in.
Just think the hawks and cats are playing funny buggers with the bench, wouldn't be surprised to see Guthrie back and the cats named Stanley wing and Hawkins as ruck, so grain of salt until we know for sure.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM KENTS

Along with another tweet saying that “Cameron Guthrie is likely to play Monday” then my assumption is we’d make one change and it looks to be C. Guthrie in for Constable :mad:

Managed off a 9 day break. Makes sense. :drunk:

I guess I can loop Stack and Scott.

I will be joining the O’Brien owners shortly with a bench of bines Balta (scary) but worth the risk
Haven't understood this ....it's a huge no, to keep Balta and Bines on your fwd bench .....it can only end in disaster

What happens if Parker is a late out ?

WE HAVE A PROBLEM KENTS

Along with another tweet saying that “Cameron Guthrie is likely to play Monday” then my assumption is we’d make one change and it looks to be C. Guthrie in for Constable :mad:

Off to the cats board I go. Popcorn in toe.
It’s melt o’clock time

Who to play in M8 out of Wagner, Scott, Gibbons (no) and Stack?
Usually just go with the highest average which is Wagner.
Have a weird feeling that Scott might go 70+ today though.
I'm hoping Scott on the quick Marvel Stadium will be a good match

Haven't understood this ....it's a huge no, to keep Balta and Bines on your fwd bench .....it can only end in disaster

What happens if Parker is a late out ?

Agree in the long term.

However, the short term situation is no different if the bench was Setterfield and Balta.

And maybe Balta can crack 30 this week...

what a boring day of footy SC wise

Just 4 players playing

Sheed and Drew on field
Scott and Duursma on the bench

Just traded LDU out, so a ~50 would be nice
All eyes on Sheed, another low disposal/low score game and he's gone
Yes

Ess and North would prob be the two clubs with the least representation supercoach wise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE HAVE A PROBLEM KENTS

I was trying to decide who to start in my mids out of Butters and Scott, looks like I might be starting both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back