Preview Geelong V Hawthorn Monday 22 April @ MCG 3:20 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Vdubs finally starts that school of wizardry and pessimism you sir are a likely candidate for the role of vice principal. The school could even thrive under your tutelage if dubs would rather take a back seat.

Now since you don't agree you may as well hit the report button and get in some practise.

Never hit the report button ever, so not sure what you are getting at. Any rebuttal on me shooting your dumb ideas down, or you just going to play the man?

I've grown ice cold on him like near everyone else here (rightly so). But at one point I liked how clean and clever he was and he seemed to read the play well for a very young player. But never really built on that (AFL wise) and his positives come to be badly outweighed by his negatives.

I thought he looked good early on. Problem is he never kicked on, and if anything went backwards.

Parsons has a good record against us - will play i reckon.

Reckon Zuthrie misses. Still recall the 1v1 on Roughy late last year.

Looking forward to the game. Love the mutual respect between these 2 clubs.
Wasn't Zuthries fault. At least he was there and tried.
Can't see Parsons playing.

Parsons has a good record against us - will play i reckon.

Reckon Zuthrie misses. Still recall the 1v1 on Roughy late last year.

Looking forward to the game. Love the mutual respect between these 2 clubs.
Has hit the score board a couple of times against your lot but has also gone missing a couple of times,are you the same Tyler that carded me about 2010 if so * you, if not my apologizes.

Really hope Constable stays in, does he really need a rest?
As good as Atkins pressure and attack has been he may be the one to miss out for Cam Guthrie. I just wish that if Cam gets a chance and isn't up to it then back out he goes for someone else that deserves to come in

Atkins is in the 18 he wont go out unless injured.

Of the extended IC Menegola and Miers are certainties so that leaves two of the rest and they’ve telegraphed C.Guthrie playing. So for the last spot Clark or Constable. Could be either.

I read it the same way. Henry is pretty lucky to keep his spot IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious thing is for the wildly different reputations on here, Parsons and Cockatoo have very similar output. If anything Parsons does more.
I'm happy to have another look at parsons some time this year,a couple of years older 7 or 8 kegs heavier,drafted as a rookie 75kgs wringing wet, more experienced now from being in our system.

I thought Constable, Atkins and to a lesser extent Clark looked out of petrol last week.
It may that one or more of them need a rest.
If they play, I'm sure the longer break will at least help.

I can't see how parsons replaces anyone up forward.
Note, I liked the look of parsons early days but he seems to have gone nowhere. Happy to give him another shot but not yet.

Don't mind if both guthries come in for Clark and con stable. As long as the latter two get back in pronto.
Rest them every month but develop them at the same time.

Miers has done more work than any of the other newbies, and could be among the first for a rest. He kept trying and chasing right to the end, but in a couple of his longer chases in Q4 last week he was running on the spot.
You could be right but I hope not. I really think he has become important in the forward half with his creativity.

You could be right but I hope not. I really think he has become important in the forward half with his creativity.
It sounds like they're intending to rest Constable this week, so maybe they'll rotate them.
The trick for the club of course is to program their management to rest them before they need it, rather than testing them to destruction, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back