Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That can't be right, only two changes - one forced with injury.

After one of the most insipid displays possible, one unforced change.

Not even our numpty selection committee could come up with that.

Well you'd hope we'd make more than one unforced change but this is the Adelaide Crows...

That can't be right, only two changes - one forced with injury.

After one of the most insipid displays possible, one unforced change.

Not even our numpty selection committee could come up with that.
There's no possible way that's right

He’s s**t. And we have four slow ball users in Harto, Kelly, Talia, Keath. We need Harto and Kelly out ASAP.
One stays IMO, and that's probably Harto.

Kelly goes out for Brown in a couple weeks

One week out sends NO message ....particularly if they've been speaking to him about his playing style, last year as well

Jenkins and Mackay were only dropped for one week last year, we have plenty of form in this regard. Mackay didn’t even have to ply SANFL.

Dropping Gibbs was such a pathetic effort at sending a message I’ve ever seen. It’s safe because you know he’ll play well and can easily justify a “recall”. It’s not like you’re dropping a long term favorite or someone who might actually struggle to return and suggest the selection committee have made poor choices in the first place.

No we’re going to continue to back in a team of solid, unimaginative role players, rather than take a chance on players who might actually improve our side.

If you’re actually serious about dropping players like Jenkins and Gibbs, you don’t name them as emergencies/extended interchange, you drop them flat out.

It's a valid fear.

The opposition teams know where we're instructed to kick the ball, and are there. If you look up and the opposition is camped where you're to kick, you'd look for a second option too.
I'm not even an amateur footballer let alone a professional one but I reckon I'd have pretty good results if I stood 60m out from goal on the right hand side for our kick ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The word is ...Gibbs doesn't play

So does that mean he’s in the team tomorrow for the sanfl game?

If not, and he’s on the emergency list then that’s a bit of a waste.. he was dropped back to the sanfl to find form.. not gonna find it if he’s not playing at any level at all..

I'm serious, how do we get Clarkson? :D
Pay him way overs and do anything to make his family comfortable. He was head coach of Central District (2001–2002), and assistant coach at Port Adelaide (2003–2004). Has he ruled out Adelaide publicly, either to live in and/or Coach?
"Alastair Clarkson will make this his last contract at Hawthorn if the club are not on track to win another AFL grand final."
(https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...w/news-story/b74187fedf1abec725908896774066b6 ), so we might have to wait until end 2022 ... :(
Clarko would be bloody good. Tough to get and may be burnt out. Reckon Luke Hodge will be as good as Clarko and will retire from footy this year. Wouldn't mind the club to go after him as an assistant who will take over after a year or two.

So does that mean he’s in the team tomorrow for the sanfl game?

If not, and he’s on the emergency list then that’s a bit of a waste.. he was dropped back to the sanfl to find form.. not gonna find it if he’s not playing at any level at all..
D-Mac style. Bryce just needs to lift his training standards and he'll be right back in on merit

It's a valid fear.

The opposition teams know where we're instructed to kick the ball, and are there. If you look up and the opposition is camped where you're to kick, you'd look for a second option too.
It's Neil Craig all over.

1.Rutten mark in the back pocket
2. Switch to Doughty in the other back pocket
3. Look up and the oppo have already flooded across.
4. Switch back to Rutten
5. Refer to step 2

Just watched the second half of last weeks Sanfl game again...

Wilson was easily BOG... was in everything and did some great things... was winning it out of the centre for us with ease and using it with high efficiency.

Has to be close to a call up if he continues that sort of form.. over 40 possessions.

It's Neil Craig all over.

1.Rutten mark in the back pocket
2. Switch to Doughty in the other back pocket
3. Look up and the oppo have already flooded across.
4. Switch back to Rutten
5. Refer to step 2
I nearly punched a hole in my ipad screen last week watching that abhorrent s**t... there was less than 5 minutes to go in the last quarter in that game against North, we were down by 12 points and those useless fukwits we have in our defensive line at the moment had possession of the footy and were chipping it around to each other like we were 3 goals in front and trying to run the clock down!..

I’m still dumbfounded by it all...

I nearly punched a hole in my ipad screen last week watching that abhorrent s**t... there was less than 5 minutes to go in the last quarter in that game against North, we were down by 12 points and those useless fukwits we have in our defensive line at the moment had possession of the footy and were chipping it around to each other like we were 3 goals in front and trying to run the clock down!..

I’m still dumbfounded by it all...
Can’t remember who said it but they compared us to the Tigers V Port. Richmond won because they weren’t afraid to lose by 5 goals to win by one. We were 2 goals down but were too afraid to give up another one in an attempt to score. We had nothing more to lose yet still went super defensive.

You have to reward the form of Greenwood and Stengle. You need to get games into Himmelberg and see if he has it at the next level. We cannot let Gallucci rot in the SANFL. Poholke needs to keep working on his game in the SANFL - he has improved but has some way to before he is ready for AFL imo.

Prediction:
Out:
Jenkins
Poholke
Murphy
Jones

In:
Himmelberg
Greenwood
Gibbs
Stengle

Unlucky: Gallucci

Jenkins and Mackay were only dropped rested for one week last year, we have plenty of form in this regard. Mackay didn’t even have to ply SANFL.

Dropping Gibbs was such a pathetic effort at sending a message I’ve ever seen. It’s safe because you know he’ll play well and can easily justify a “recall”. It’s not like you’re dropping a long term favorite or someone who might actually struggle to return and suggest the selection committee have made poor choices in the first place.

No we’re going to continue to back in a team of solid, unimaginative role players, rather than take a chance on players who might actually improve our side.

If you’re actually serious about dropping players like Jenkins and Gibbs, you don’t name them as emergencies/extended interchange, you drop them flat out.
EFA ;)

It is a no brainer to make 4-5 changes. The players are there ready to come in, and the players are there ready to go out. It also makes the game actually interesting when we get some players in that have points of difference in their games.

Can’t remember who said it but they compared us to the Tigers V Port. Richmond won because they weren’t afraid to lose by 5 goals to win by one. We were 2 goals down but were too afraid to give up another one in an attempt to score. We had nothing more to lose yet still went super defensive.

They were pushing it forward at every opportunity, punching it, tapping etc. Wish we did that.

Just watched the second half of last weeks Sanfl game again...

Wilson was easily BOG... was in everything and did some great things... was winning it out of the centre for us with ease and using it with high efficiency.

Has to be close to a call up if he continues that sort of form.. over 40 possessions.
He would be close but they don't seem to want him in the midfield in the senior side.

Also, surely it can't be 2 changes !?!?! 3 at a minimum, but will be happy enough to see JJ dropped after last week. I can see Greenwood and Gallucci in alongside Himmelberg.

Back